Review of Mystical Force

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Adaeze Joan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adaeze-joan.html
Latest Review: Of Roses & Storms by Sara Omar

Review of Mystical Force

Post by Adaeze Joan »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Mystical Force" by Craig Weidhuner.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Tokijin was one of the few demons who weren’t servants of the devil. On the other hand, Valerie Rose was a nun of the Order of the Cross who was supposed to dedicate her life to God and the service of the church. They managed to keep their love affair a secret from everyone.

On one of their rare dates, they were attacked by Tokijin’s old friend turned enemy, Jimomaru, who was convinced that humans and demons could never live together. Shi-ria, Noonien, and Mystic were demons who possessed mystical powers. They were sent by Zolida on a mission to meet Tokijin and Rose. In the long run, Aanjay, Noonien’s ex-fiancé, and Jimomaru planned on getting Tokijin to believe that Rose doesn’t love him and making him join them in destroying humans. What was the purpose of the mission the three demons were sent on? What if the church finds out about Rose and Tokijin’s relationship? Is it possible for a nun to be in love with a demon? Find out more in this exciting fantasy book.

Mystical Force Volume 2: Angels and Demons by Craig Weidhuner is a short, fast-paced action thriller filled with suspense. Though this book is the second in its series, it can be read as a standalone book. It contained only chapters 5, 6, and 7. The author’s writing style was very descriptive and easy to understand, as I could picture each scene vividly in my head. I have read a lot of stories about angels and demons, but this is different. Its storyline was very unique. This book was written in the third person. The themes contained in this book were love, war, demons, magic, and lots more.

In some ways, I consider this book an eye-opener. For instance, the concept of the law of attraction says that if someone prayed to God for something, God would respond in kind by giving them more feelings of wanting it. This is why a lot of people say their prayers were not answered. I found this very fascinating. I felt this book was trying to justify demonic powers by relating them to some of the things the church believes in.

This book had a lot of interesting twists, which made the storyline very unique. There was absolutely nothing I disliked about this book. It seems professionally well-edited, as I found no errors in it. I cheerfully rate Mystical Force Volume 2: Angels and Demons by Craig Weidhuner 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to both teens and adults who enjoy reading fantasy books, especially ones about angels and demons. I would like to point out that this book contains profane language.

Mystical Force
View: on Bookshelves
Shadreck Rogers
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shadreck-rogers.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Shadreck Rogers »

The mystery in the book is top-notch. I like the way the author blended religious elements with fantasy. Thanks for the review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Killing Machine
Bookshelf Size: 428
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by NetMassimo »

The first book of this series seemed like a big prologue with some editing problems. I'm glad to see that the second book is a significant improvement and the story really moves forward. Thank you for your great review!.
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”