Review of New Warriors of Endos

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nwoko E
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwoko-e.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of New Warriors of Endos

Post by Nwoko E »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "New Warriors of Endos" by Bryan Laurence.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Deedee Contreras is a strong-willed sergeant of the Kansas City Police Department. Despite the trauma and loss from her past, she struggles to make the world a better and safer place for everyone to live in. But she is unaware of how much her life will change soon. While raiding a terrorist drug house with her S.W.A.T team, a tornado hits the building, and Deedee awakens to discover herself in the harsh Warrior world of Endos, with Tito, the team canine, as her only companion.

New Warriors of Endos by Bryan Laurence is an action thriller that explores Deedee's exciting journey through this turning point in her life and her search to find a way to return home. Will she ever be able to return home to Kansas City? Find out in this fastest-paced novel.

There are a few positive aspects to be found in this book. I could not find any errors, and this is sufficient proof to say the book was exceptionally edited. The length is very convenient, which ensures that it can be read in a single sitting. This piece centers heavily on dark fantasy with awesome fight scenes and very strong language. I appreciate the effort on the book cover because it was a perfect embodiment of what the characters represent, which is courage and determination in all things.

Throughout the book, the theme of courage and survival are recurring and are also heavily present in our society. The people of Endos decide to work together and eliminate the figure threatening their very existence. Determination is a critical value that everyone should strive to achieve.

The vocabulary and grammar used in the one book are simple and easy to understand. This ensures that almost any reader can read it. I also enjoyed the intense development of the characters, especially Deedee and her team. Each of them had been through a lot and emerged better versions of themselves, despite the threat of death and destruction from Kiladreis and her minion army.

I discovered a few negative aspects of this book. The author randomly used Deedee's first and last names instead of maintaining a single one throughout the book. This caused a bit of confusion while I was reading because it felt like he was referring to an entirely different character. Also, I feel some action scenes in the book were exaggerated and seemed very unrealistic and forced.

After careful consideration of the factors listed above, I have decided to rate this book three out of four stars. Regardless of the mistakes, the book was a very refreshing read. I recommend this book to lovers of science fiction and anyone interested in action thrillers and adventure books.

New Warriors of Endos
View: on Bookshelves
O-Brian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-o-brian.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by O-Brian »

I was attracted to this review by the book's cover, and this review has not disappointed. Action-packed fantasy novels are what make me tick. I cannot imagine Deedee's reaction at the realisation that she was done for, and also when she realises that a tornado cannot in fact kill her! I'm looking forward to witnessing her courage and determination in Endos. Thanks for the recommendation!
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

This is an interesting concept. Some days I think waking up to find myself somewhere completely different would be preferable to continuing. I’m glad that Deedee finds the strength to go on.
Rowan The-First
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rowan-the-first.html
Latest Review: LaBlance Fish Tales Two by Peter F LaBlance
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Rowan The-First »

I like simple vocabulary novels because even children can understand them and this story seems to be good for kids. You review is great.
What's the reason for your creation, Who really created you and why. Kind regards, That's Rowan of Islam. :?: :tiphat:
Sarah tianna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-tianna.html
Latest Review: Reverse Chronic Kidney Disease by Yaw A. Boateng

Post by Sarah tianna »

Based on the review, I can conclude this book is absolutely fascinating and engaging. I look forward to reading this amazing book. Thanks for a mindblowing review.
Okorji98
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okorji98.html
Latest Review: The Reason Under fire by Abdulmouti Souwed

Post by Okorji98 »

The vocabulary and grammar used in the one book are simple and easy to understand. This ensures that almost any reader can read it. Great review.
Vivian Writes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-writes.html
Latest Review: Trusting People by Guy De Furia Ph D

Post by Vivian Writes »

This plot somehow reminds me of Crashlanding on You, a Korean drama. I cannot imagine the emotional upheaval it is to be thrown into a world you know nothing about by a natural disaster. How will Deedee get home? Will she make new unforgettable friends on the way? The answers to these questions are actually what make or mark a book with this narrative, in my opinion.
Sarah tianna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-tianna.html
Latest Review: Reverse Chronic Kidney Disease by Yaw A. Boateng

Post by Sarah tianna »

Based on the rating, it is evident that the book is interesting and amazing. Another amazing feature is that this review is well-detailed. Captivating review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flinx's Folly
Bookshelf Size: 419
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: Three Bullets by Charles Alexander
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by NetMassimo »

Despite the flaws you pointed out, this seems like an engaging story and I'm curious about how Deedee's quest ends. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”