Review of Survive!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Review of Survive!

Post by Jay David Randall »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Survive!" by Charles P. Graham.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Survive!: First Alien Contact by Charles P. Graham is a work of science fiction that depicts the tale of Valory Jenne, Chris Elliot, and Catilyn Carver as they battle hostile aliens in the Teutonic Star System.

Twelve light years from Earth, Valory Jeanne, a 42-year-old Ph.D. astronaut, is alone in the astrophysics lab after a meteorite hits the United Earth Space Force ship, Copernicus. She's left alone with no means of communicating with the Earth Rescue Team because its intercom has been disconnected from its circuit.

Relying on her knowledge and training, she's able to bring the shuttle to a limited working condition and devise a means of communication with Earth's rescue team. Unfortunately, Earth isn't the only receiver of her message. While her rescue team of Catilyn and Chris is being coordinated for the journey, Valerie faces yet another problem of unfriendly aliens around Copernicus, putting her in an even more horrible situation. Will Valerie be able to hold on until her rescue team arrives? What awaits her rescue team on this unknown planet? Find out more when you grab a copy of the novel Survive!: First Alien Contact by Charles P. Graham.

What I liked most about this novel was the author's ability to employ numerous characters in the novel, and they all had interesting plots to play in the novel. The favorite characters were not only the ones who amounted to the fun of this novel but also subjective characters with few plots to play. Another point I liked was the coexistence of love between Chris and Caitlyn; their relationship elicited an emotional response from me while reading it. I also admired the author's writing style, which was comprehensible, fluent, and captivating. As a lover of sci-fi, the terms employed in the novel were appealing to me as well, and the idea of interstellar travel seems more real to me.

There's nothing I dislike about this novel. Every chapter had something new to offer; the scenes were not predicted, which made it more fun to read. The novel Survive!: First Alien Contact by Charles P. Graham also conveys a strong message about possible alien life shortly, and that excited me.

I will give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because I enjoyed reading it and I couldn't find anything I disliked about it. I must say this book was exceptionally well edited, as I didn't encounter any grammatical errors in my process of reading it.

I would recommend this book to readers of the lovers of action, adventure, science fiction, and survival genres, as these are themes employed by the author, Charles P. Graham. I would also recommend this novel to lovers of space exploration, man's colonization of vast space, and the ideology of alien life.

Survive!
View: on Bookshelves
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."Walt Whitman :tiphat:
ghadir
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by ghadir »

Fun and interesting
khaled jabor
Favorite Book: Superhighway
Currently Reading: Manifesto for a Cancer Patient
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by khaled jabor »

I will give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because I enjoyed reading it and I couldn't find anything I disliked about it. I must say this book was exceptionally well edited. What I liked most about this novel was the author's ability to employ numerous characters in the novel, and they all had interesting plots to play in the novel. The favorite characters were not only the ones who amounted to the fun of this novel but also subjective characters with few plots to play.
Alex Reeves
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Magnets
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 167
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-reeves.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus
fav_author_id: 77547

Post by Alex Reeves »

Wow. This book is great! The Earth's rescue team try to rescue her, and hostile aliens are trying to fight them. It just keeps getting interesting. Great review!
“Nothing happens to anybody which he is not fitted to bear.”
Marcus Aurelius :tiphat:
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Proof Readar »

I like the setting and plot of this story. It is intriguing how Valory Jeanne's faces technical problems in the astrophysiscs lab.
AllTooWell
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alltoowell.html
Latest Review: Unlight by Chandra Shekhar

Post by AllTooWell »

I absolutely adore books about space travel, aliens, and everything similar. This book is everything I hoped it would be and I cannot wait to read it over and over again.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

I like the concept of this plot. It’s sci-fi and what I would love to read. I just hope it won’t be a complex type of book. I enjoyed reading your review. Well done!
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

I love sci-fi adventures. First, I'd love to know more about the Teutonic star system and how Valerie planes to evade the aliens and return to death. Interesting review.
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chibee Glory »

Jeanne's story is touching, she was able to develop a means of communication that also became a nightmare for her. Will be glad to know if she was rescued and the aliens defeated by the earth team. Nice review!
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

Science fiction as this are always my best kind of book. Looking on how attractive this book is, I think it would definitely be worth reading. Nice review, kudos.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I am a fan of sci-fi books with interesting plot. The book's title piqued my interest and I look forward to reading the book. I hope to see how Valerie survived in the lab and returned to the earth.
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Agbata Trust »

I don't loves aliens story. It hasn't been my thing right from time. It is however an interesting read for those who love such book.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 131
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

"Survive!" by Charles P. Graham seems like an interesting story science fiction book. I don't really like science fiction but will consider reading this one.
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

Twelve light years? That's a term I'd like to explore the meaning. However, the theme if this book reminds me of a movie. Good review.
Kentucky21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kentucky21.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Kentucky21 »

This is my niche , with this review I won't hesitate to read up

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”