Review of Beef Witch You

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Currently Reading: Forged in Death
Bookshelf Size: 476
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hubre-de-klerk.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B075XP6ZZ4
fav_author_id: 3720

Review of Beef Witch You

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Beef Witch You" by Venis Nytes.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The worst thing that can happen when you are trying to keep your business afloat and thriving is when your merchandise gets stolen. Even worse when the thief is supposed to be your friend. This merchandise goes for five hundred dollars per item... You see, Savanah Knighton is one of the witches who wasn’t born with the charm. She was taught how to use it. She didn’t want to follow her family’s traditions, so she went out on her own and started using the magic she knew to make money. She had a secret magical harvest that took her years to perfect and was her main income. Now, after asking Beatriz nicely—twice—to stop stealing her stuff, it starts to get ugly. You see, this merchandise is magical and can grant you three immediate wishes. Beatriz must have noticed this at some point while stealing them, as she initially stole them because they tasted great.

But then she suddenly disappears, and the next thing you know, the police are at your house. To make things a bit more intriguing, one of the policemen is beyond handsome, and he has a few tricks up his sleeve. Then life, as Savanah knows it, changes forever. You have to get your hands on this book to read this story! It is exceptionally well-written and very gripping. I couldn't put it down! It is difficult to describe the book without throwing any spoilers out, as it was a very packed and fast-paced book.

This book has it all! It is action-packed, full of suspense, and mysterious. It has supernatural creatures, explosive magic, and that lust buildup that has you waiting for something to combust. The story is written in a superb manner and is very descriptive. The author gave small notes to the readers throughout the story, which made this book feel even more personal. I absolutely loved this book, and I want more! The only thing I disliked about this book was the ending. After all of the details and descriptive words throughout the book, the ending felt abrupt and lacking. I would have loved a few more pages to make the ending memorable, and maybe even a few sub-stories weaved into the main story to give it more meat. The story could have easily been double the length of the book, and I know I would have loved it even more.

Except for the ending that left me disappointed, I loved everything else. I only found one very small error in the entire book, which shows that this book was professionally edited. I rate Beef Witch You by Venis Nytes 4 out of 5 stars. The deduction is mainly because of the abrupt ending of the book.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys action-packed supernatural books. There is non-borderline profanity in this book. Because of this, I would only recommend this book to people eighteen years old and older. You are definitely in for a fun and wild ride with this book, and it will leave you craving more.

Beef Witch You
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Oluchi23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluchi23.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Oluchi23 »

I can feel how disappointed the character Savannah was as she noticed her friend was the one stealing from her. Thanks for the review
Hubre De Klerk
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Currently Reading: Forged in Death
Bookshelf Size: 476
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hubre-de-klerk.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B075XP6ZZ4
fav_author_id: 3720

Post by Hubre De Klerk »

Oluchi23 wrote: 18 Mar 2023, 04:57 I can feel how disappointed the character Savannah was as she noticed her friend was the one stealing from her. Thanks for the review
She was, and it went so much deeper! This was a very exciting book to read.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”