Review of A Fairy's Tale

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 266
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: The Big Necesscaries by Beth Weiler

Review of A Fairy's Tale

Post by Christell Lindeque »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Fairy's Tale" by S.L. Kunz-Voelker.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

It is a fantasy romance novel written by SL Kunz-Voelker and titled A Fairy's Tale. Amilia spent her entire life in the foster care system and has no information on how she ended up there or about her family. She left her previous life behind when she turned 18 and was finally able to make decisions as an adult, and she eventually found herself in Cave-in-Rock. She has a chance encounter with a handsome and mysterious man who keeps to himself most of the time. It seems as though he is drawn to her, and he offers to show her around the city. Will she figure out what it is about her that fascinates him so much? With the assistance of this mysterious person, will she, at last, be able to determine her origins and where she came from?

The reader's interest is piqued from the very first page of this book because it contains a great deal of mystery. Because the author's writing style is so straightforward, and because the book was written to make the reading pace go fast, the reader will have a difficult time putting the book down. The author made the main antagonist a creature that I had never really read about before in the context of being the main antagonist in another story.

I enjoyed seeing how things developed between Amilia and Kol as their relationship progressed. Additionally, I enjoyed the fact that not only is she discovering new things about herself, but there is also a sense of intrigue surrounding her background and her eyes. I also liked the library, which is older than the town itself, which added to its charm. The fact that the author takes the time to provide context on a variety of topics throughout the book helps to elevate the work to a more engaging level.

This book earns a perfect score of 5 out of 5 stars from me because I can think of nothing negative to say about it. I enjoyed the humorous aspects of the book as well as the romance and fantasy elements that were included in it. These are the three characteristics that are most important to me in a book. The fact that it was a mystery was a nice bonus. I have the impression that the book was professionally edited, and it was easy to read.

I would suggest this book to people who enjoy the genre of fantasy, particularly those who also enjoy romance, mystery, and even a dash of humor. Readers who enjoy a book that keeps capturing their attention from the very first page should also consider picking up a copy of this title.

A Fairy's Tale
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ajibola Gabriel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajibola-gabriel.html
Latest Review: The Vitality System by Kyle Gonzalez

Post by Ajibola Gabriel »

This book seems to have everything that I like, a mixture of romance, mystery and humour. It seems like an interesting book and your review is great.
John Kingsley Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-kingsley-ken.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by John Kingsley Ken »

I feel the suspense in this intriguing book will make it difficult for me to drop the book for a minute, with a plot of romance! I can't wait to dive in. Great review
Night Reader 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-night-reader-1.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Night Reader 1 »

Sounds like my favourite all suspense, mystery, and romance. Thank you for the great review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flinx's Folly
Bookshelf Size: 419
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: Three Bullets by Charles Alexander
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by NetMassimo »

Romance is not my thing but the fantasy mystery seems intriguing and makes me curious. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
slyme kiddop
Favorite Book: The Magician's Secret
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by slyme kiddop »

this book is seems to be my favourite
I mean romance and adventurous is kinda my thinda mynthing

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”