Review of A.M.P.D.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Faith ukaegbu
Currently Reading: Who Do I Think I Am?
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-ukaegbu.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Re: Review of A.M.P.D.

Post by Faith ukaegbu »

I have always hated that phrase "obey the last command", because to a very good extent I understand what it means to throw away everything you want just of a command. Your review have further opened my eyes to the many struggles brave men and women in the military have to go through. It's still a mystery to me why they would risk their lives over a simple command. I'll really like to read this novel, hopefully it answers some of my deep questions about the military. Thank you for a splendid review.
bliss123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bliss123.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by bliss123 »

It's said that the true test of love is in the time of deep challenges. It's just a sweet sight seeing soldier capable of love despite having their lives flash before their eyes on multiple occasions. I'll never understand how soldiers are capable of risking their lives countless times for people they do not know. I also wants to know how they manage their lives after multiple injuries. I guess I will have to read this to find out. Thank you for this capitvating review.
Wayne Indiana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wayne-indiana.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Wayne Indiana »

Your review on this book is totally great and the way you describe the plot of this book made me had an interest and I will check this bool out. Well done. Wonderful review.I just love it.
Wayne Indiana
Currently Reading:

Post by Wayne Indiana »

Your review have further opened my eyes to the many struggles brave men and women in the military have to go through. It's still a mystery to me why they would risk their lives over a simple command. I'll really like to read this novel, hopefully it answers some of my deep questions about the military. Thank you for a splendid review.
Wayne Indiana
Currently Reading:

Post by Wayne Indiana »

The plot of this book immediately caught my attention. It made me think about the level of dedication and sacrifice that soldiers make in serving their country. I am aware that many of them suffer severe trauma as a result of their service, and it's hard to imagine waking up to find that a body part has been replaced with a prosthetic.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”