Review of A.M.P.D.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Review of A.M.P.D.

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A.M.P.D." by Thomas Hraynyk.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Every soldier lives by the maxim "Obey the final order," even if it means risking their own safety. Chase, Salene, Bull, and Sabu in this book were in this scenario. 

The book A.M.P.D.: Artificial Military Prosthetics Division by Thomas Hraynyk goes into detail about these soldiers' tribulations. The warriors were dedicated to their country and wanted to save lives. Each has a unique tale to share about what led them to enlist in the military. When they found themselves in the facility with strong metal body parts in place of their flesh-and-blood arms and legs, they had no idea what life had in store for them. They were unaware that each accident that brought them to their current state had been planned in advance by General Seagar. Did they discover who was responsible for the operation? What happened to them after the accident? Get a copy to learn more.

I was completely absorbed while reading this novel. Crow and Brug's personalities piqued my interest because of their unwavering love for themselves, unwavering support for one another, and mutual strength, which made me like the book even more. Chase's personality was also fantastic. His sensitivity and quick thinking impressed me. He maintained his alertness. He was a good teammate and leader. 

I found it difficult to put the book down as I followed the full details of all the hardships these people faced while defending their nation and how they consistently risked their lives out of passion and determination for what they did rather than just for the money. The author skillfully weaves suspense and action together.  

My favorite character was Crow because she was very tough and intelligent. I adored how much she cared for her brother and would go to great lengths for him. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from the book when I picked it up, but as I followed the story, it was clear to me that the author is a creative writer.  

There is nothing I dislike about this book. No errors were discovered, demonstrating excellent editing. When reading the novel, I could relate to some of the characters' feelings because they were all well-developed. I must congratulate the author for being so creative. Moreover, I want to thank the editor for a job well done. I rate this book five out of five stars because it has helped me learn several things, like how to keep focused on my work while also being kind to those around me. I urge everyone to read this book, especially those who feel they are unable to get out of their current situation.

A.M.P.D.
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Chinedum Chijioke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinedum-chijioke.html
Latest Review: Bones In The Alley by Viterose E Van Huis

Post by Chinedum Chijioke »

The books looks like one that I would enjoy. I would really love to read the stories of the different soldiers.
Mariam Ibraheem
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariam-ibraheem.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Mariam Ibraheem »

Your review on this book is totally great and the way you describe the plot of this book made me had an interest and I will check this bool out. Well done
Kelly Peter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-peter.html
Latest Review: WIND by Ellen Dee Davidson

Post by Kelly Peter »

The plot of this book piqued my interest and you gave it a wonderful review I look forward to reading this book. Good review.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

It breaks my heart to see soldiers suffering damage because of evil and corrupt generals. Interesting plot, amazing review.
holywriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holywriter.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by holywriter »

Great review! Your insights into the characters' personalities and motivations are spot-on.
I'm intrigued by the concept of soldiers with artificial prosthetics. This sounds like a unique and captivating read.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

The book A.M.P.D.: Artificial Military Prosthetics Division sounds like a heart-warming military story. I love that the author through his creativity brought the book to life. Thanks for the great review.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

I really appreciate your review! Your enthusiasm for the book is contagious, and I can't wait to read it myself. Your description of the characters and their experiences makes it clear that the author has done an excellent job of creating a compelling story.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Post by Flourish Sunday »

Wow, It's fantastic that you were able to relate to the characters' feelings and experiences. When a writer can create characters that readers can empathize with, it makes for a much more engaging read. I'm glad that the author was able to accomplish this in their writing.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This is a fantastic storyline. I’m a big fan of action and romance novel. I’ll really love to read this.
Your review is well written. Well done!
Michelle Joseph 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelle-joseph-2.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Michelle Joseph 2 »

I commend you for the thorough review. After reading your article, I feel as though I have a strong interest in the difficulties that soldiers face, which is appealing. I appreciate the review and will read it soon.
Fergie Jess Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jess-edeni.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Fergie Jess Edeni »

The military tale in the book A.M.P.D.: Artificial Military Prosthetics Division sounds inspiring. I adore how the author breathed life into the novel through his imagination. I appreciate the excellent review.
Silvia Idahosa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silvia-idahosa.html
Latest Review: Swimming in a Sea of Stars by Julie Wright

Post by Silvia Idahosa »

This book seems like an interesting read. I can totally relate to a book surpassing your expectations of it. It would be nice to read the unique stories of the soldiers and how they ended up with prosthetics. Nice review.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I think this is something that I would enjoy. I can’t even imagine waking up with some essential body parts replaced. These people seem to be much more accepting than I would have been.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

It's great to hear that the author skillfully weaves together suspense and action. This shows that the book is well-written and engaging.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”