Review of Richard

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flinx's Folly
Bookshelf Size: 419
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: Three Bullets by Charles Alexander
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Re: Review of Richard

Post by NetMassimo »

I see some classic tropes are used as foundations of this fantasy genre and they seem well developed in an engaging story together with some important themes. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Emeka Emordi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-emordi.html
Latest Review: God is Willing by Charlene Murray

Post by Emeka Emordi »

The reviewer's five-star rating and commendation for the book's ability to teach valuable life lessons pique my interest even further. It's wonderful to see a story that explores themes of friendship, relationships, and leadership, as these are important aspects of personal growth. The reviewer's recommendation for young men to read this book reinforces the idea that it offers relatable and captivating content for its target audience. I'm genuinely excited to delve into this remarkable novel and discover the wisdom it holds within its pages.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

Richard sounds like a remarkable character, and I appreciate the reviewer's emphasis on his integrity and sense of duty. It's refreshing to read about a protagonist who embodies qualities like honor and responsibility, especially at such a young age. The mention of Richard's relationship with Amber adds an intriguing layer to the story, as it seems to transcend boundaries and emphasizes the importance of respect and care. I'm definitely looking forward to witnessing their incredible romance unfold.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Omobolanle Savage
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

It's refreshing to come across a book that keeps the reader engaged from beginning to end, with no objectionable content. The reviewer's admiration for the book's flawless editing speaks volumes about the author's attention to detail and the editor's commitment to ensuring a polished final product. I appreciate that the reviewer highlights the book's potential as a movie adaptation, as it could introduce the story to an even wider audience. I'm thrilled to embark on this fascinating journey that promises valuable lessons and insights.
Ambrose John
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ambrose-john.html
Latest Review: The Receptionist by Marie-Paul Corelli

Post by Ambrose John »

This review perfectly captures the essence of the book and its captivating storyline. I agree with the reviewer's praise for Richard's character and his unwavering determination to fulfill his responsibilities as a young king. It's inspiring to see a protagonist who remains true to his word and cares deeply for his people. The mention of the suspense and guessing game throughout the book only adds to my excitement to dive into this intriguing story.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”