Review of Judas Priest II

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 327
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: One Foot Out of the Box by Vanessa Kristovich

Review of Judas Priest II

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Judas Priest II" by Eric Stephen Booth.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Judas Priest was a place founded by ecclesiastical priests in 2045. It ended up being a place that collected criminals from different places between the stars. Dr. Francis Fernandez Jr. was the most famous criminal there. He did his research on humans and reptiles and manipulated their DNA. Dr. Fernandez kidnapped Jude, and Parker was sent to rescue him. Will she succeed? Will Jude return safely to his parents? What will happen to Dr. Francis Fernandez Jr.? You can learn about all of that when you grab Judas Priest II: Parker by Eric Stephen Booth.

The highlight of this book for me is the smooth writing style. I didn't feel bored, even when I couldn't understand what was going on. The book took me in from page one, although it didn't have a proper introduction. Also, I can see great potential in it. I can easily see it turning into a movie with the necessary alterations, which will include adding more details. I liked the cover photo and found it interesting.

The book's editing was exceptional. I couldn't notice any errors. I felt confused at times and that I needed more information and explanations. I see great potential in the series, and I look forward to more books with more clarifications. I still enjoyed the book and found it interesting. The last chapter was the best, and things made more sense after reading it. Therefore, I rate Judas Priest II: Parker by Eric Stephen Booth four out of five stars.

I know this kind of book has a wide audience. People who like science fiction and interstellar events will enjoy that. Also, people who like to read about scientists who go too far with their research will find it there. I believe it would be better to read the whole series to get a better understanding of the characters and events.

Judas Priest II
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Paul Link
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-link.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Paul Link »

Thank you for your insightful review Your attention to detail and passion for the book are greatly appreciated. I'm glad to hear that the smooth writing style caught your attention from the first page and that the editing was exceptional. I agree that more details and explanations could be beneficial, and it's great to see that the book has potential to be adapted for the big screen. I hope that your positive rating will encourage more readers to pick up this exciting science fiction series. Thank you for your valuable insights, and I look forward to reading more of your reviews in the future.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flinx's Folly
Bookshelf Size: 419
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: Three Bullets by Charles Alexander
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by NetMassimo »

The first book of this series made me curious with its mix of some conspiracy elements with other science fiction elements and I see that they get some more development to increase my curiosity. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Francis Kapola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-kapola.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Francis Kapola »

2045 sounds scary. Having to get into a future with overly ambitious scientists heightens the tension, even in this fictitious world. However, I believe that is the fun of this book.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”