Review of Secrets of the lost jaguar Episode two

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Friederic Schröder
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-friederic-schr-der.html
Latest Review: Tangled Branches by William Bailey

Review of Secrets of the lost jaguar Episode two

Post by Friederic Schröder »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Secrets of the lost jaguar Episode two" by Pat S. Clarke.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The time has come for the fulfillment of the prophecy—the prophecy that the son of Kaituk, the embodiment spirit of the jaguar, would return home to deliver the Atorai tribe from the hands of the military conglomerate in the Amazon jungle.

Secrets of the Lost Jaguar: Episode Two by Pat S. Clarke is a novel about Matakoa, the son of Kaituk, 'the embodiment spirit'. Matakoa is an ex-marine who served in the Vietnam War as a pilot and gunner. After his service in the military, it was time for him to return home and fulfill his earthly goal as the 'embodiment spirit'. Matakoa entered Brazil illegally, traveled through the Badlands, and eventually entered Devil's Rock, where the Atorai tribe dwells. He was received with honor and respect as the Atorai tribe performed the ritual of his ascension into the embodiment spirit, where he received the wristband of Jaguar to possess the power of the ancient civilization. When he put on the wristband, it did glow, and that confirmed to the Atorai chief that he was the true son of Kaituk as he possessed his DNA. Not quite long after his ritual, the Atorai women were captured, and some of the men were killed by McGowan, the ex-CIA and chief security officer of Worldwide Resources Corporation. What action would Matakoa take to rescue the Atorai women? Would his training as an ex-marine come in handy for him? And finally, what power did the wristband possess? To get this answer and solve the mystery of the novel, follow Matakoa on his journey as the embodiment spirit by grabbing a copy of this novel, Secrets of the Lost Jaguar: Episode Two by Pat S. Clarke, so you don't miss out on the fun in this novel.

Love is a strong bond; it is a unique thing that spices up the beauty of life. When Matakoa met Simmi, the chief's daughter, he instantly fell in love with her and realized that she was the one his heart desired. Fortunately for Matakoa, Simmi felt the same for him, and this particular theme fascinated me. When she was kidnapped by the military, he was prepared to do anything to rescue her, even if it meant risking his life. Another aspect that intrigued me about this novel was Matakoa's bravery; he possessed the true attributes of a leader. When it came to battle, he led the Atorai tribe by being on the front line, and he was courageous to face whatever came his way. He was also a selfless person, as he considered the safety of his comrades more important than his own well-being.

The Pat S. Clarke novel is an interesting and enjoyable novel, but I was disappointed with the number of errors encountered in the course of reading this novel. Even when it came to the minimum thing to cause an error, there were still errors in it.

Honestly speaking, this novel should have gotten a higher rating than what I am about to give it, but because of the errors, I couldn't help myself from deducting a single star from it and giving it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars. It still needs editorial work to perfect this master piece.

I would recommend this novel to lovers of history, magic, mystery, and science fiction, as these are the major themes employed in the novel. So therefore, if you are such a reader, I would wholeheartedly recommend this novel to you.

Secrets of the lost jaguar Episode two
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ivana_5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ivana_5 »

How is a life ex military of America, Metakoa is one of than why loses jaguar. He go on Brazil illegal, and possess, but no el say how leaves without military. There novels talking about sicret by military missions. If you like a mistery and criminal case I recommend this book. Every ex military is very difficult to go on in your life, this story telling us about this, how survive after war in leave normally life.
Rana Djabali
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Rana Djabali »

:techie-studyingbrown: Every ex military is very difficult to go on in your life, this story telling us about this, how survive after war in leave normally life. :techie-studyinggray: :techie-studyinggray:
Last edited by Rana Djabali on 08 Jun 2023, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
Okocha Victor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Post by Okocha Victor »

Is this an African-themed book? The introduction alone gives it away. Here, I was thinking this book is about a literal Jaguar. I lost it when I saw Ex-marine. Lol. awesome review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Exit Strategy
Bookshelf Size: 429
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by NetMassimo »

I saw the mix of elements from different genres in the first book of this series, and that continues with this sequel, so I hope the author does proper proofreading to make it excellent. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”