Review of Obsidian Tomorrow

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
mark liu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: If Time Stood Still
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-liu.html
Latest Review: Impromptu by Reid Hoffman

Re: Review of Obsidian Tomorrow

Post by mark liu »

A sci fi book with themes of abduction certainly sounds interesting. Will be adding to my growing list of books to check out.
grace ruhara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-ruhara.html
Latest Review: Madam Vice President by Julian Mann

Post by grace ruhara »

I recommend this thrilling novel, Obsidian Tomorrow by Chad Wannamaker to readers that fancy reading sci-fi and mysterious genres.
Tars
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 353

Post by Tars »

Read it, love it! Not just because Sci-Fi/Fantasy is generally my favorite genre, but mostly thanks to the books' well-thought through storyline and excellent writing style. I couldn't put it down with all the cliffhangers and building suspense and once done I went hunting for more books from the same author - I liked it that much. Wholehearted congratulations on BOTD!
Nabweteme Gloria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nabweteme-gloria.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Nabweteme Gloria »

I'm definitely adding this to my reading list. It's great to hear that the characters are well-developed and relatable, making the narrative even more compelling. The blend of science fiction elements with suspenseful twists seems like a winning formula. Obsidian Tomorrow by Chad Wannamaker sounds like a captivating journey into the realms of suspense and mystery. The way the author intertwines multiple storylines and keeps readers hooked with cliffhangers is impressive. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this book.
Dalia Chf
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dalia-chf.html
Latest Review: Infinity by Catalina DuBois

Post by Dalia Chf »

A fantasy book about everyone’s worst nightmare: being abducted by someone or something that isn’t human. In this case will Brad and his friends rise up to the occasion? I love that there are multiple storylines interconnected with each other, thanks for highlighting that in your review!
Abiodunakinola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: ABCs for SATs by Elise MacArthur

Post by Abiodunakinola »

This book is a captivating blend of science fiction and mystery, with its intricate plot and well-developed characters keeping readers hooked until the very end. The seamless weaving of multiple storylines and expert pacing contribute to a suspenseful and engaging reading experience that will leave fans eagerly awaiting the next installment. Nice review.
Renee S
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renee-s.html
Latest Review: Sip Lake by joseph basara
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 43%

Post by Renee S »

The mystery and suspense elements sound intriguing. Incorporating well-rounded and relatable characters with unique backgrounds and motivations adds to the book's appeal. Thanks for your well-written review and recommendation.
Black Indigo
Currently Reading: Relieved
Bookshelf Size: 637
2024 Reading Goal: 40
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Black Indigo »

I enjoy intriguing storylines and the review interests me in reading this book and the author's work. Thank you for the review.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: A Pocket Full Of Haddock by Keven Shevels

Post by Veronica Hunter »

Chad Wannamaker's storytelling in Obsidian Tomorrow is truly captivating. I found myself invested in the fates of Jake, Brad, and Larry as they navigated the mysterious abductions and impending danger. It's a thrilling blend of sci-fi and mystery that fans of both genres will love.
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Obsidian Tomorrow by Chad Wannamaker is a thrilling sci-fi novel with mysterious abductions of women in Emerald City. Jack, Brad, and Larry witness one such incident, and while attempting to rescue the victims, Jack gets abducted as well. Will it be enough for the victims to know that they were chosen for a higher purpose? It sounds like a great suspense novel; I have added it to my reading list. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
byrondsouza
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by byrondsouza »

Obsidian Tomorrow: The Storm by Chad Wannamaker is a mystery novel with an intense plot. Jack and Larry sitting in a restaurant discussing the ongoing mysterious vanishing of people and eventually Jack gets kidnapped by the same men wearing hooded outfits. Will Larry be able to rescue Jack? Get this book to find out more. Congrats on BOTD!!
Martina Sette
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martina-sette.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer
2024 Goal Completion: 140%

Post by Martina Sette »

This book sounds like a gripping read that seamlessly blends elements of science fiction and mystery. Wannamaker's ability to craft a suspenseful narrative with well-developed characters is commendable, making it a compelling choice for fans of both genres.
Ajain12
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajain12.html
Latest Review: The Glorious Beast! by Scott L.Chally

Post by Ajain12 »

"Obsidian Tomorrow by Chad Wannamaker captivates with its suspenseful plot, well-developed characters, and seamless storytelling. Despite minor flaws, it's a must-read for fans of sci-fi and mystery genres."
Janet Kimetto
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gone With the Wind
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Eye of The Beholder by J.M. Stenfors

Post by Janet Kimetto »

I like the sound of complex and interconnected storylines. It's amazing how one act of kindness (rescuing the victims of an abduction outside a restaurant) led to Jack, Brad, and Larry caught up in the fate of humanity. Thanks for the review!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
Smrithi Arun
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-smrithi-arun.html
Latest Review: Derrick of Death by Malvina Lerma
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Smrithi Arun »

There is a lot going on for “Obsidian Tomorrow” with abductions, murder, otherworldly beings and quests. Based on the reviewer’s testament, it does look like everything ties together seamlessly. Congrats on the BOTD!
Reading is dreaming with open eyes

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”