Review of Obsidian Tomorrow

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chad Anthony
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

Re: Review of Obsidian Tomorrow

Post by Chad Anthony »

The review's praise for the author's ability to build suspense and keep readers guessing is compelling. It's refreshing to see a book that not only entertains but also delves into themes like friendship and resilience. The mention of minor editing flaws doesn't deter me; I'm more focused on the engaging narrative.
Omobolanle Savage
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

This review paints a vivid picture of a captivating storyline filled with suspense and intrigue. The way it describes the interconnected plotlines and the depth of the characters' struggles makes me really curious about the book. I'm definitely interested in reading it to uncover the mysteries and twists.
Rezaul Hasan
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rezaul-hasan.html
Latest Review: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition by Allen David Young

Post by Rezaul Hasan »

Obsidian Tomorrow is an enthralling and well-crafted novel that delivers a gripping narrative and memorable characters. With its blend of science fiction, mystery, and suspense, this book is a must-read for fans of the genre. Despite its minor editing flaws, it deserves a solid 5 out of 5 stars.
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: The Vasterbottensost Affair by Robert Mucci

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

The characters of Jake, Brad, and Larry in Obsidian Tomorrow are incredibly well-developed, and I found myself rooting for them from the very beginning. Chad Wannamaker's storytelling is top-notch, and the twists and turns of the plot kept me eagerly turning pages until the final reveal.
Ejimma Chika Promise
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejimma-chika-promise.html
Latest Review: Happiness to the 10th Power by T. Calvin Ward

Post by Ejimma Chika Promise »

This seems like an intriguing story. I would have to read this book to know how Larry and the women abducted were able to avert the danger. Nice review!
Precious Anavheoba
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-anavheoba.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Post by Precious Anavheoba »

Wow wow wow wow. The plot already sounds intriguing. Heart-pumping experiences from the very beginning—abduction, mystery, suspense, murder accusations—all a measure of adrenaline. The author has really brought a big story out.
Macelo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-macelo.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Macelo »

Great review a science fiction that has mysteries sorrounding the characters this is a must read for me.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

Thank you for sharing your insightful review of "Obsidian Tomorrow" by Chad Wannamaker. Your detailed analysis highlights the novel's strengths, such as its thrilling storyline, well-developed characters, and skillful weaving of multiple storylines. The book's ability to keep readers engaged and guessing until the very end is commendable, and the exploration of themes such as friendship and resilience adds depth to the narrative.
Laiman Mmnto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Laiman Mmnto »

lot of dialogue in chapter 1. I think the abductions got this started and voilà, another abduction in front of them: the programmer, financier, and businessman. The antagonist feels generic. I don't know, probably that's just because I've only seen chapter 1.

but because the reviewer told about them unique backgrounds and motivations, I feel the mysterious happening seems would get more grippingly uncanny. It got me to believe that this book will be wonderful and makes me wanna read it.
PAUL KARANJA MAIMBA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by PAUL KARANJA MAIMBA »

'Obsidian Tomorrow' is a satisfying novel according to the captivating official review. The interweaving of the horrendous and appealing characters is a plus to the author. The mysterious, ghastly abductor causes atrocities to the innocent women. Together with murder, these are harrowing experiences. Due to Larry's discovery of his wife's death, it
causes anxiety moreso to the neighbours. The author grips the readers attention hence the urge to read the book.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

Thank you for sharing your enjoyable reading experience, and I'm sure your review will be helpful to other readers who are considering picking up "Obsidian Tomorrow."
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 86771
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1435%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

he explores themes of friendship , loyalty and resilience of human spirit..
Miriam Ratemo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

thrilling definitely, your review says that much. The base for the execution of the story's plot also seems wonderful. It definitely doesn't look like a book that I'd consider monotonous to read

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”