Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lorna Philip Enslin
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Currently Reading: Good Not Hate
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorna-philip-enslin.html
Latest Review: The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley
Reading Device: 1Device
fav_author_id: 248825

Re: Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Post by Lorna Philip Enslin »

A thought-provoking and informative review, thank you. This book will take readers on an imaginative journey with deep themes of advanced technology, morality and consciousness and belongs in the modern science fiction genre. Congrats on #BOTD.
Abhishek Kumar Gupta
Currently Reading: Beyond the Golden Door
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abhishek-kumar-gupta.html
Latest Review: Exodus by Jean Hackensmith
2024 Reading Goal: 365
2024 Goal Completion: 21%

Post by Abhishek Kumar Gupta »

Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review of "AGENDA 2060 Book Two” by A. I. Fabler. It's evident that you found the novel to be a thought-provoking and intellectually stimulating read that excels in its exploration of complex themes. The interplay between technology, morality, consciousness, and humanity is skillfully depicted through the characters and their interactions, particularly the compelling dynamic between Jordan and Artie.

I appreciate your recognition of the author's ability to seamlessly integrate intricate philosophical discussions into the narrative, enriching the storytelling experience with profound questions about existence, consciousness, and belief. Additionally, your acknowledgment of the author's eloquent prose and vivid descriptions further highlights the immersive nature of the book.

It's understandable that the romantic involvement between Alexa and Jordan didn't resonate with you, as personal preferences in storytelling elements can vary among readers. Nonetheless, your overall praise for the editing quality and attention to detail in the work affirms the author's dedication to crafting a polished and engaging novel.

Thank you for sharing your insightful perspective on the novel, and I'm sure your review will be helpful to others considering diving into the captivating world of “AGENDA 2060 Book Two.”
grace ruhara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-ruhara.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by grace ruhara »

AGENDA 2060 Book Two challenges readers to reflect on the intersection of science, faith and the limitless potential of the human spirit.
Janet Kimetto
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gone With the Wind
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Janet Kimetto »

"Agenda 2060 Book Two” is a contemplative science fiction novel that explores the role of artificial intelligence in the future: would it save humanity or doom it? I love that this book is thought-provoking and that it delves into complex concepts in a way that's easy to understand. Thanks for the review!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
Michael Gambo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michael-gambo.html
Latest Review: The Struggle for Justice and Truth by Tomas Cudzis

Post by Michael Gambo »

The book's ability to seamlessly blend profound philosophical inquiries with a riveting narrative left me both intellectually stimulated and emotionally moved, reinforcing the notion that science fiction can indeed be a gateway to deeper reflections on our existence.
I believe in something greater than myself.
Black Indigo
Currently Reading: Relieved
Bookshelf Size: 618
2024 Reading Goal: 40
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Black Indigo »

I am interested in the philosophical parts of the book, so I will give it a chance. Thank you for the review.
Adam Bryce Stern
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adam-bryce-stern.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Adam Bryce Stern »

An interesting to thought provoking read that attempts to open the readers eyes to a whole new perspective and opinion on technology and morality. Great read. Congrats on #BOTD
Francis Kapola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-kapola.html
Latest Review: The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act” by Alton Booth

Post by Francis Kapola »

The novel's exploration of existence, morality, and belief resonated deeply, prompting me to ponder our current trajectory toward a future where such questions may no longer be theoretical but practical.
Olga Markova
Currently Reading: The Postscript Murders
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olga-markova.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Olga Markova »

Your review is fantastic, Aleesha! You have intrigued me to read this book because, as you say, it is not just conventional sci-fi but a thought-provoking exploration of existential issues, and the interaction of Jordan with his A.I. Artie is the most intriguing!
Martina Sette
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martina-sette.html
Latest Review: Under The Elm by Ivana Christman
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 133%

Post by Martina Sette »

This book is a dive into the complexities of morality, consciousness, and humanity's future in a world shaped by advanced technology. An a. amazing read indeed.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

Juxtaposition of the concept of ethics, technology and spirituality will sure be an interesting discourse and it is what "AGENDA 2060 Book Two" by A>I> Fabler tried to do. I will consider reading.
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: In a New York Minute by Robert Aliano

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

This sounds like a great read. Kudos to A.I. Fabler for crafting such a rich and immersive world in 'AGENDA 2060 Book Two.' It's rare to find a novel that seamlessly combines technology, ethics, and spirituality. Congrats on the botd. Thanks for the great review.
Ajain12
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ajain12.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Ajain12 »

"AGENDA 2060 Book Two" by A. I. Fabler offers a captivating journey through intricate themes, blending philosophy and science fiction seamlessly. Its engaging narrative and deep exploration make it a standout read.
Kigen Valarie
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Author: Amy K Collier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kigen-valarie.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola
fav_author_id: 281506
2024 Reading Goal: 240
2024 Goal Completion: 11%

Post by Kigen Valarie »

Ethics is an issue that arises in different fields and it does not exclude technological advancements. I'd love to know the benefits that arises with this AI and what moral quandrum arise along it. This is a perfect read, congratulations.
Life will go whichever way. Changing it is up to a very powerful force :|
Bithiah
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Mitzi Perdue
Currently Reading: A God-Balanced Life
Bookshelf Size: 425
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bithiah.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign
fav_author_id: 240516

Post by Bithiah »

Upon reading the book review, I learned that this novel takes readers on an engrossing and inventive trip into a future in which science, morality, and spirituality all come together.This book introduces us to a diverse cast of characters, all of them are battling existential issues and responsibilities, as the critic has noted. this book seems intresting to me so i'll give it a try. Review has been written and explained so beautifully. Congratulations for the BOTD, author.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”