Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nerea
Favorite Author: William H. Coles
Favorite Book: Diamond and Pearls
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 676
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerea.html
Latest Review: Little White Lies by JC Anderson
Reading Device: Laptop
fav_author_id: 89641
Signature Addition: No Wahala

Re: Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Post by Nerea »

I would love to know about the future of technology. Will technology respect the presence of humanity? Or will it work against it? [From the author's perspective] Sounds like an interesting time travel storyline...... I'll check it out.
"Regular reading improves your grammar."
No Wahala
Omobolanle Savage
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

The reviewer's mention of the philosophical discussions and the dynamic between Jordan and Artie has piqued my interest. It seems like the book strikes a balance between intellectual stimulation and an engaging storyline, which is exactly what I look for in a novel.
Ankitg Yadav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ankitg-yadav.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Ankitg Yadav »

The characters, including both humans and AI, grapple with complex questions about identity, purpose, and the nature of existence. Congrats on #BOTD
Chad Anthony
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Delightful Hands by Andrew Pace

Post by Chad Anthony »

This review beautifully captures the essence of "AGENDA 2060 Book Two," highlighting its thought-provoking themes and the compelling narrative. I'm intrigued by the exploration of technology, morality, and consciousness, making me eager to dive into the book.
Precious Anavheoba
Currently Reading: Bright Expanse
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-anavheoba.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Post by Precious Anavheoba »

Way to go, a perfect rating. Futuristic 2060 novel weaving, philosophical ideals, thought-provoking topics and romance all together. Let's see where Jordan's romantic relationship leads.
Tejas Koli
Favorite Book: The Great Migration
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tejas-koli.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 114%

Post by Tejas Koli »

"AGENDA 2060 Book Two” by A. I. Fabler is an intellectually stimulating novel exploring themes of technology, morality, and consciousness. Through the protagonist Jordan McPhee and the AI Artie Sharp, the narrative delves into profound philosophical questions. While the romantic subplot may not resonate with all readers, the book's eloquent prose and intricate philosophical discussions elevate it above conventional science fiction. it offers a captivating journey into the intersection of science and spirituality. Adding it to my reading list for its thought-provoking exploration of the human condition in a technologically advanced future.
Singh Wolf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-singh-wolf.html
Latest Review: Ophelia by Norman Bacal
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by Singh Wolf »

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful and detailed review of "AGENDA 2060 Book Two." I appreciate your insights into the novel's strengths, particularly the engaging dynamic between Jordan and Artie, as well as the seamless integration of philosophical discussions into the narrative. Your critique of the romantic subplot is well-taken and provides a balanced perspective on the novel's overall composition.

Your review highlights the novel's unique approach to exploring the intersection of technology, morality, and the human condition, which sets it apart from conventional science fiction narratives. The eloquent prose and vivid imagery you mentioned further enhance the reading experience, making it a truly immersive journey into a future shaped by advanced technology, ethics, and spirituality.

Your rating of 5 out of 5 stars is a testament to the novel's impact and the thought-provoking questions it raises. I am glad that you found the novel to be a rewarding read for both science fiction enthusiasts and those interested in deeper philosophical questions. Your review will undoubtedly encourage others to explore the world of "AGENDA 2060 Book Two" and engage with its thought-provoking themes.
Shanesha Sammerson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 236
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanesha-sammerson.html
Latest Review: Unyielding Destiny by Spiros Gratsias (author of Unyielding Destiny)

Post by Shanesha Sammerson »

Thank you for your insightful review of "AGENDA 2060 Book Two"! It sounds like A. I. Fabler has created a truly thought-provoking and intellectually stimulating narrative that explores complex themes with depth and nuance. The philosophical discussions and the dynamic between the characters, especially Jordan and Artie, seem particularly intriguing. While the romantic subplot didn't resonate with you, it's great to hear that the overall editing and quality of the work are commendable. I'll definitely add this book to my reading list! 📚
Mayuri Kotalawala
Currently Reading: The Spiritual Treasure Trove
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayuri-kotalawala.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Mayuri Kotalawala »

The protagonist, Jordan McPhee, is a brilliant mathematician and physicist who finds himself thrust into a position of profound moral significance. His creation, the artificial intelligence Artie Sharp, emerges as a pivotal character, challenging the conventional boundaries of consciousness and self-awareness. The dynamic between Jordan and Artie, as they navigate their roles as stewards of AI and moral arbiters, forms the heart of the narrative.
- It's always good to keep the mind active and a thought provoking narrative is just the thing to do it. An awesome review. Thank you.
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 86535
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1411%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

with the error of technology this al book is worth reading i will recommend it al is the future of society utopia aim
PAUL KARANJA MAIMBA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by PAUL KARANJA MAIMBA »

It may seem hard to blend fantasy with intellect. The author of Agenda 2060 Book Two has intertwined the two comfortably, hence calling for attention from the readers.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: This Is Your Last Warning
Bookshelf Size: 647
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 61%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @ Nisha DSouza, I just read your comments on the official review of "AGENDA 2060 Book Two" and I am impressed with how your comments can be so comprehensive in just a few sentences. I learn from each of your postings. I can see why you are one of the best Official Reviewer Representatives. @Mrlefty0706

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”