Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Limpho Mojakisane
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-limpho-mojakisane.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Re: Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Post by Limpho Mojakisane »

A book about the possible future seems interesting to me, especially when it involves the intersection of technology advancements, ethics and spirituality. However, I almost lost interest reading about the relationship between teacher and student. Anyways, congratulations to the author on book of the day.
Misael Carlos
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Sins of a Master Race
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 214
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-misael-carlos.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Misael Carlos »

I’m looking forward to digging into this novel to find out where Jordan McPhee’s creation, the artificial intelligence Artie Sharp will take him in this futuristic novel with themes of advanced technology, ethics, and spirituality. How will these concepts converge is what makes this book exciting to read.
Naushin Moledina
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Canterville Ghost
Currently Reading: Boundaries
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naushin-moledina.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Naushin Moledina »

"AGENDA 2060 Book Two” by A. I. Fabler is a profound exploration of technology, morality, and consciousness. Through the protagonist Jordan McPhee and his creation Artie Sharp, the novel navigates complex themes with eloquent prose and vivid imagery. Though the romantic subplot may not appeal to all, the philosophical depth and engaging narrative earn it a solid 5 out of 5 stars. This is a very informative and honest review. Thank you.
To hate is an easy lazy thing, but to love takes strength everyone has, but not all are willing to practice
shiremaiden
Currently Reading: Remembering the Future
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiremaiden.html
Latest Review: Let’s Mountain Bike! by Paul Molenberg

Post by shiremaiden »

I enjoyed reading this review and your interpretation of it, including your pointing out of the love story angle that you did not like. The philosophical reflection that you found in here makes this book a promising read.
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Obsidian Tomorrow
Bookshelf Size: 138
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: Sh*t Happens by Gavin L James.
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 48%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

I'm fascinated by the AI concepts in this book, but the philosophical side makes me wonder if, at times, the book may get a bit heavy. I'll park this one for now and revisit it another time.
Khushi Yadav 8
Favorite Book: The Unfakeable Code®
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khushi-yadav-8.html
Latest Review: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter by Mark Gumbrell
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 14%

Post by Khushi Yadav 8 »

It is admirable how a review can motivate us to read and not read a specific book. This book's review is given in details about what to expect from book. I was hoping it would be one of those science novel where it only revolves around topic but it seems it has other elements too.
Reva Parker
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 484
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reva-parker.html
Latest Review: Dear Abigail by Richard Rees

Post by Reva Parker »

Thank you for your informational review. I'm glad you e joyed the book. It's good that the editing was well done too. I rarely like science fiction books as they are often confusing to me. Sa e with philosophical books in general too. I will pass on it but I hope many others will read it.
Deborah Belanger
Currently Reading: The Bulletproof Missionary
Bookshelf Size: 209
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Deborah Belanger »

Thank you for your insightful review on "AGENDA 2060 Book Two" by A>I> Fabler. This book is a provocative, intellectually rich narrative that challenges the essence of consciousness and our role in the universe. The novel succeeds in weaving philosophy in a narrative that maintains readers’ interest and also provides the right situations for characters to exchange views by addressing the depth of soul, existence, and role of belief. The fact that this Sci-Fi is written on a more philosophical level than the usual science-base is what has drawn me to this book. I decided I will read Book One first though. Congratulations to the author for BOTD.
Parth Krishna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-parth-krishna.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson
2024 Reading Goal: 200
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Parth Krishna »

After reading the review, I got sufficient information about the concept and quality of the book. The book is about the future of humans after 40 years regarding AI and quantum technology. It is forecasting how these technologies will impact humans in the future. I'll consider the book for my book shelf. Thank You.
Sirajuddin A
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 555
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirajuddin-a.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Sirajuddin A »

The recent rise of AI and its impact mesmerized many of us, and many curious souls want to know more about its futuristic role. In this sci-fi novel, the role of AI and its endeavor to explore consciousness and self-awareness seem fabulous.
Azi Joseph
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azi-joseph.html
Latest Review: Living a Life in Balance by Abdullah Boulad

Post by Azi Joseph »

AGENDA 2060 Book Two by A. I. Fabler is a thought-provoking novel that explores the intersection of technology, morality, and consciousness. The story features characters like Jordan McPhee, a physicist and mathematician, and his creation, Artie Sharp, an AI. The novel weaves philosophy into a narrative that maintains readers' interest. The author's writing is eloquent and evocative, unleashing a profusion of images of futuristic technology and natural environment. It is a fresh title in the modern science fiction library.
Cheryl Erickson
Currently Reading: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking)
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheryl-erickson.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Cheryl Erickson »

Set in the future, Fabler offers a complex story of human nature, artificial intelligence, science, technology, and a splash of humor. If you've ever wondered if A.I. will help or hinder mankind's future, this is the book for you. The book review is outstanding.
Rahul Singh 29
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahul-singh-29.html
Latest Review: Born To Rise by Lorna Blake
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 35%

Post by Rahul Singh 29 »

"AGENDA 2060 Book Two" is a novel that explores complex themes such as technology, morality, consciousness, and humanity's place in the universe. Congratulations on #BOTD!
Life is a play where we are the actors and the audience, We laugh and cry, love and hate, create and destroy,
We seek to know ourselves and others, to belong and to be free, We accept what we can and change what we must.
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

Hmmm, romantic relationship between a student and his or her teacher? I find it very strange as well especially if the student is the man and the teacher is the female. The bitter truth is stuffs like happen on a regular among us and its on the increase everyday. I'm curious to know Alexia and Jordan relationship ended up to be in this book.
Atieno Magero
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Atieno Magero »

I like that AGENDA 2060 Book Two is a unique and unconventional sci-fi novel. The book is thought provoking and perfectly blends philosophy, and technology in the story. This is a must read for fans of sci-fi.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”