Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Muhammad Haikal Birton
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muhammad-haikal-birton.html
Latest Review: Army Life by Darryl Jefferson

Re: Review of AGENDA 2060 Book Two

Post by Muhammad Haikal Birton »

"Agenda 2060: Book Two" by A.I. Fabler is a super cool sci-fi book set in the future. It's got everything from Identity Politics and Artificial Intelligence to Space Travel.
Elizabeth-Tush4Christ
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizabeth-tush4christ.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Elizabeth-Tush4Christ »

This gives a good overview, I like that the book infuses technology, science, and spirituality into perspective and shares valuable knowledge with its readers. Great work from the reviewer and congratulations to the author.
Prashant Sh
Currently Reading: Philosophy from the Mud
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prashant-sh.html
Latest Review: Beyond the Golden Door by Ali Master

Post by Prashant Sh »

Your review beautifully captures the essence of "AGENDA 2060 Book Two." A. I. Fabler's intricate narrative weaves technology, morality, and consciousness into a compelling tapestry. The depth of philosophical inquiry coupled with engaging storytelling makes it a captivating journey. A well-deserved 5-star rating indeed.
Chinazo Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 315
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinazo-anozie.html
Latest Review: Is Truth Stranger Than Fiction? You Decide . . . by Jody B. Miller

Post by Chinazo Anozie »

There's no doubt that AI can be incredibly useful but its use must be done ethically and responsibly. I wonder how Jordan and Artie were able to balance these. However, i'm not sure I'm very interested in the themes of this book, so I'll pass on it.
Do Thi Huong
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-do-thi-huong.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola

Post by Do Thi Huong »

I usually find books on topics like AI, technology, and philosophy challenging to read, but this one seems to be interesting since it involves romantic relationships. Thank you for your review!
Rezaul Hasan
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rezaul-hasan.html
Latest Review: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition by Allen David Young

Post by Rezaul Hasan »

The second volume in the Plan 2060 series, "Artificial Intelligence and the View from Space," comes after the first, "The Future as it Works Out." A.I. Fabler allows the reader to see the story's development from multiple viewpoints thanks to the novel's multiple moving elements and first-person points of view. The majority of the indicators of excellent science fiction are there, with a focus on cutting-edge technologies such as brain-computer interfacing, quantum traps, genetic engineering, and computerized thinking. I adore novels that focus on bioengineering and cutting-edge medicine, and Fabler does a great job of making these elements seem authentic. This extends to the very human questions of consciousness and artificial intelligence. Nevertheless, Fabler expands the imagination beyond the tired issue of computer-generated intelligence by featuring characters who cling to their alien identities—a device typically dropped from mainstream science fiction. Overall, this is a clever and engaging book. Recommended." I'll give it a five-star rating.
Last edited by Rezaul Hasan on 15 Apr 2024, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.
Damian Keyes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 130
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damian-keyes.html
Latest Review: Last Minute Wedding Date by Anthony george
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 23%

Post by Damian Keyes »

I would love to see how the author introduces the technological aspect of this world to readers who are skeptical of A.I. and the emergence of robots. I prefer to read books in sequential order, so I'm going to pass on this one and read the first novel before delving into this one. Congrats to the author for having the BOTD.
_Rhea Jacob
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rhea-jacob.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by _Rhea Jacob »

The book looks like an intriguing science fiction novel that focuses on the impact and the future of technology like AI and its relationship with morality. Thank you for your review!
Hy Be
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 246
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hy-be.html
Latest Review: Brian, Created Intelligence by AJ Pagan IV

Post by Hy Be »

"AGENDA 2060 Book Two" by A.I Fabler revolves around Jordan Mcphee, a physict and his A.I creation, Artie Sharp navigating technology along with moral ethics. The author creatively weaved themes of technology, morality and spirituality in this book.
byrondsouza
Currently Reading: The Alchemist
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by byrondsouza »

"AGENDA 2060 Book Two" is a philosophical exploration by A.I. Fabler that delves into the potential impact of artificial intelligence on humanity in the coming years. With the rapid advancements in technology both currently and in the future, many questions arise regarding our future. Will it be good or will it backfire? It is an insightful exploration of the intersection of technology and humanity. Congrats on BOTD!!
Leonie Vermaak
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 612
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leonie-vermaak.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Leonie Vermaak »

This sounds like quite an engaging book even though I'm not fond of sci-fi. I like the fact that it's engaging and accessible which I'm sure will make for a rather easy read. I'll definitely give this a try. Thanks for an insightful review. Congrats on BOTD.
Huini Hellen
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Conversing with Various Entities
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-huini-hellen.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Huini Hellen »

I like that Fabler re-imagines the place of technology in future and it's possible impact on the lives of human beings. Thank you for the wonderful review.
The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting. The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way. - Marcus Aurelius
Alissa Deann Devargas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

AGENDA 2060 Book Two is quite interesting. I don't mind reading it to know more about humanity in a world of rapid technological advancement.
Ram Uday Mahajan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ram-uday-mahajan.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Ram Uday Mahajan »

Your review of "AGENDA 2060 Book Two" is truly insightful and eloquent. You've captured the essence of the novel's themes and characters exceptionally well. Your appreciation for the author's ability to blend complex ideas with a compelling narrative is evident. It's clear that you found the book to be a deeply thought-provoking and intellectually stimulating read. Your thoughtful analysis and commentary add depth to the discussion of the novel's strengths and weaknesses. Overall, your review is a testament to your deep understanding and appreciation of science fiction literature.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: This Is Your Last Warning
Bookshelf Size: 645
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 61%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

“Agenda 2060 Book Two” b y A.I. Fabler is a futuristic book that goes through a wide range of themes from the nature of consciousness to humanity’s place in the universe. With the rapid advance of technology over the past twenty years it is hard to imagine what will happen in the next 37 years. Jordan McPhee created Artie Sharp, an AI invention, challenges the boundaries of consciousness and self-awareness. A timely book since AI has become a major topic in today’s news and while it could be very helpful to society in the future, right now many people fear the development due to job loss and machines taking over the world. It looks like Fabler is a very talented mathematician and physicist that understands the moral significance of human beliefs, morality and the future of mankind. I wonder how AI will explain human belief in God and religion. Very good review.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”