Review of Knights of Orion Citadel

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Precious Anavheoba
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Bright Expanse
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-anavheoba.html
Latest Review: Stage Fright by John Gore

Re: Review of Knights of Orion Citadel

Post by Precious Anavheoba »

The book sounds interesting, almost like a movie. The fight against vampires, monsters and demons? Classic! I hope Emma can subdue her assailants and have a peaceful life once again.
mytkreadingreview
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mytkreadingreview.html
Latest Review: Scam Story by Gini Graham Scott
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by mytkreadingreview »

Emma had bad news when she witness her father's death, the demon came back to her life again and now the huge question is will she survive again even she is fighting for her life in hospital?
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 86188
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1376%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

emma must run for her life her world is reduced to a lonely nomadic existenceof cheapmotel and ednless miles of highway cousin ben and chase are hereditary templar knight bound by oath and birth right to fight evil.. i will recommend this book
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: This Is Your Last Warning
Bookshelf Size: 644
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Naushin Moledina, I just read your comments on the official review of "Knights of Orion Citadel: Illusion of Safety" and I think you provided a great succinct summary of this story that should motivate more people to read this book. I wish the sequel was offered at a lower ebook price since $6.99 is a little steep and probably should have been offered at $2.99 so I guess the author is trying to make up for offering the first book for free. I cannot wait to read this book and I will wait until the sequel drops in price to purchase it. @Mrlefty0706
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @sahi+1, I just read your comments on the official review of "Knights of Orion Citadel: Illusion of Safety" and while I appreciate your enhanced vocabulary, I wonder how many readers have a hard time understanding the terms you used. I believe newspapers are written at the 6th grade reading level so that most readers do not have any issues reading the text. Just a suggestion. I thought your comments were right on target and should encourage more members to read the book. I am not criticizing your comments, just making suggestions. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. @Mrlefty0706
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Jay Lu, I just read your comments on the official review of "Knights of Orion Citadel: Illusion of Safey" and I think you provided a spot-on review that should encourage members to read this book. I love stories about the Knights Templar so this is a must read for me. I am intrigques by Emma, a teenage Karate champion, that had the skills to launch her assailants fall to his death after he had broken both of her wrists and then get to the safe room before Vincent could kill her. Vincent's father selling his soul to a demon who will have monsters terrorize Emma without killing her was an unusual twist. Emma battling vampires with Benjamin, and Chase was amazing since she does not possess the skills of a Templar Knight but it looks like she recovered from the broken wrists and used her Karate skills to beat vampires. If I was considerably younger I would sign up for Karate training. @Mrlefty0706
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Tejas Koli, I just read your comments on "Knights of Orion Citadel: Illusion of Safety" and I agree with your review and feel you covered the most important parts of the story in a succinct review. I found this book to be amazing based on the sample and official review and I cannot wait to read the book. I wish the sequel was offered at a lower ebook price that makes me wonder if the author was trying to capture some of the profit after offering the first ebook for free. @Mrlefty0706
Margi zuu202
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 86188
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1376%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

an innocent young woman unjustly sentenced to endure a monstrous curse three heroes determined to set her free
Krushna Patil
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krushna-patil.html
Latest Review: Love Is by Kim Sorrelle

Post by Krushna Patil »

After reading this review, I'm truly excited to dive into "Knights of Orion Citadel: Illusion of Safety." The suspenseful fantasy elements, along with the rich character development and intricate plot twists, promise an engaging and thrilling read. Your enthusiasm for the story and anticipation of a sequel only heightened my eagerness to experience this captivating world for myself.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”