Review of Knights of Orion Citadel

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rahul Singh 29
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahul-singh-29.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Re: Review of Knights of Orion Citadel

Post by Rahul Singh 29 »

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on "Knights of Orion Citadel" by Avalon O'Clair. It is an exciting urban fantasy filled with mystery, action, and magical elements. Congrats to the author, #BOTD!
Life is a play where we are the actors and the audience, We laugh and cry, love and hate, create and destroy,
We seek to know ourselves and others, to belong and to be free, We accept what we can and change what we must.
Naushin Moledina
Favorite Book: The Canterville Ghost
Currently Reading: Boundaries
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naushin-moledina.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 18%

Post by Naushin Moledina »

In "Knights of Orion Citadel: Illusion of Safety" by Avalon O’Clair, Emma Borello faces a curse attracting paranormal creatures. Witnessing her father's murder, she testifies against Vincent Russo and enters witness protection. Templar Knights Benjamin and Chase battle Illuminati and monsters. The story blends vivid detail, exceptional character development, and suspenseful fantasy, earning a 5-star rating. This us a very informative and honest review. Thank you.
To hate is an easy lazy thing, but to love takes strength everyone has, but not all are willing to practice
Mahimil Chishti
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mahimil-chishti.html
Latest Review: The Way of the Goddess by Ananta Ripa Ajmera

Post by Mahimil Chishti »

Avalon O’Clair has created a story full of vivid detail. The character development is exceptional. Benjamin and Chase are born fighters, but their personalities are extreme opposites. When Emma takes the life of an attacker in self-defense, her corrupt billionaire father will stop at nothing to exact his cruel revenge. Traumatized and alone, Emma runs for her life, her world is reduced to a lonely nomadic existence of cheap motels and endless miles of highway, constantly she is on the move to evade the relentless danger that stalks her. She yearns for safety and a family to love. A great read for lovers of fantasy.
shiremaiden
Currently Reading: Remembering the Future
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiremaiden.html
Latest Review: Let’s Mountain Bike! by Paul Molenberg

Post by shiremaiden »

The description in this review makes me look forward to an intriguing plot. Martial arts, curses and monsters, and designer running shoes, hm? Ah, let me open those book covers...
Do Thi Huong
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-do-thi-huong.html
Latest Review: Break up with him now by Lena Lubinka

Post by Do Thi Huong »

The rich character development and intriguing plot make it sound like a book that's definitely worth reading. With its blend of suspense, fantasy, and romance, it promises to be an immersive and captivating experience for readers who enjoy well-crafted storytelling. Great review!
Hy Be
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 246
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hy-be.html
Latest Review: Your Father Has Something to Tell You by Dave Riese

Post by Hy Be »

"Knights of Orion Citadel" by Avalon O'Clair revolves around Emma , who is battling to live normal life after fighting with vampires. The compassion of Chase towards Emma was beautifully portrayed in this book. Overall, amazing review.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: The Incarnation by Arthur Telling

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

The review is helpful as it provides a clear overview of the book's plot, characters, and key elements. It mentions the positive aspects such as vivid detail, exceptional character development, and an unpredictable plot. The reviewer's enthusiasm and positive rating may motivate readers to consider buying the book. Overall, it seems like a great read for those who enjoy suspenseful fantasy novels with romance elements
Ibraheem Rasheedat
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-cecil-hufstedler.html
Latest Review: Running For One's Life by Lauren Jedlan

Post by Ibraheem Rasheedat »

The review offers valuable information about the book, including its genre, plot, and characters. It highlights positive aspects such as vivid detail, exceptional character development, and an engaging storyline. The reviewer's enthusiasm and positive rating could potentially motivate readers to purchase the book. Based on the review, it appears to be a great read for fans of suspenseful fantasy novels with a touch of romance.
Sarvesh J Yadav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarvesh-j-yadav.html
Latest Review: Exodus by Jean Hackensmith

Post by Sarvesh J Yadav »

The dialogue is often witty and engaging, showcasing distinct personalities for each character. It adds a satisfying layer of realism to the story. The author establishes a fascinating mix of a modern-day setting blended with fantastical elements.
Tejas Koli
Favorite Book: Alice In Dreamland
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tejas-koli.html
Latest Review: Blood Vengeance by Charles Alexander
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 110%

Post by Tejas Koli »

"Knights of Orion Citadel: Illusion of Safety" sounds like a gripping fantasy novel with a unique twist on the concept of curses and paranormal creatures. 📚 I'm intrigued by the dynamic characters and the suspenseful plot filled with twists and turns. Your review has definitely piqued my interest, and I'll be adding this book to my reading list!, Congrats on BOTD!🔮
Esther Deekor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-deekor.html
Latest Review: Risky Business In Rising China by Mark Atkeson

Post by Esther Deekor »

The first thing that came to mind, is why someone would sell his soul to the devil just to torment another's life. And he gave her a pair of running shoes, to what end? So she can run away from the monsters that'll come after her? I'm not really a fan of sci-fi novels but congratulations on BOTD!!
Yahya Amir Anwer
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 6
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Yahya Amir Anwer »

I'm fascinated after reading your review. I'm intrigued by the entire story. I'm grateful.
Reva Parker
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 481
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reva-parker.html
Latest Review: Dear Abigail by Richard Rees

Post by Reva Parker »

Thank you for your wonderful review. While this genre isn't one I care for, I could tell from the sample that it is well-written. That's also wonderful that the editing was fabulous. It sounds like a good one for those who enjoy sci-fi/fantasy romance books to pick up and read.
Kh afaq
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kh afaq »

An excellent critique from the OBC reviewer and Amazon sample speaks of a fantasy world of supernatural battles and paranormal creatures. Avalon O'Claire delivers her epic, debut novel in 'Knights of Orion Citadel' with skill and imagination. The plot is described in vivid detail and is unpredictable with multiple twists and turns. It's recommended to adult readers who enjoy slow-burn fantasy romance novels.
sanjeev maurya
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanjeev-maurya.html
Latest Review: Quantitative Research Made Easy by Claude Phiri

Post by sanjeev maurya »

It sounds like 'Knights of Orion Citadel: Illusion of Safety' offers a thrilling and captivating storyline! The combination of supernatural elements, intense battles, and complex character dynamics seems like a compelling mix. The detailed review you provided highlights the author's skill in creating a rich, immersive world. I'm glad to hear that the story kept you engaged and emotionally invested, despite its darker themes. The book seems to offer a unique blend of fantasy, suspense, and romance, making it a promising read for those who enjoy this genre.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”