Review of Dead Reckoning

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Okocha Victor
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okocha-victor.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White

Re: Review of Dead Reckoning

Post by Okocha Victor »

I can't help but imagine who the first person to ever think up this idea was. Dead Reckoning: Book Two of The Nights of the Apocalypse Series, by David K. Hall, is definitely going to be an experience for me as I am fond of these kind of scenes.
Jennifer Coxon
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

This may be book two in the series but it gets straight into some action. Taking a step back to gain some perspective outside of the action, I don’t feel I’m at a loss by not having read the first book, although it might have made more sense of the ghouls Icepick was fighting.
Elizabeth-Tush4Christ
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elizabeth-tush4christ.html
Latest Review: Army Life by Darryl Jefferson
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Elizabeth-Tush4Christ »

The book about the Zombie apocalypse, promises a lot of drama and plot twists. I like that the review paints a picture of good character development and a great storyline. I am not a fan of the Zombie series but I would like to see this as a movie. There's no doubt the book is great. Thanks to the author for providing a free copy I look forward to reading mine. This is a precise and nice review.
Francis Kapola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-kapola.html
Latest Review: The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act” by Alton Booth

Post by Francis Kapola »

I found Dead Reckoning to be a thrilling exploration of humanity pushed to its limits in the face of an apocalyptic nightmare. The blend of action, suspense, and diverse character portrayals kept me on the edge of my seat throughout.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1910
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

'Official Review: Dead Reckoning: Book Two of the Nights of the Apocalypse Series' by David K. Hall presents the exact details of the engrossing science fiction tale for readers. It sheds light on the positive points of the book. The point that the book is full of intrigue, action, and suspense is worth mentioning in the review. Readers would learn that the story is about a zombie apocalypse. Also, as mentioned in the review, the story is about unconventional romance and gay love. Learning that books like these need to have a movie adaptation, and stories like these should be read and watched on screen was great!
Shrabastee Chakraborty
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: Timewise
Bookshelf Size: 1155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee-chakraborty.html
Latest Review: The Infinite Passion of Life by D.J. Paolini

Post by Shrabastee Chakraborty »

From the review, I can easily surmise how intense the story would be. The vicious world where everyone is fighting tooth-and-nail for survival would surely grab the readers. Thanks for the awesome review!
Reva Parker
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 481
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reva-parker.html
Latest Review: Dear Abigail by Richard Rees

Post by Reva Parker »

Thank you for your great review. I could tell that you enjoyed it very much. From what I read, I could tell that the author wrote it very well and described things masterfully. I'm sure that many will enjoy this book especially if they like sci-fi/fantasy. Unfortunately, I don't care for zombies that much so I will pass.
Hy Be
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 246
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hy-be.html
Latest Review: Your Father Has Something to Tell You by Dave Riese

Post by Hy Be »

Nice review. "Dead Reckoning: Book Two of The Nights of the Apocalypse Series", by David K. Hall revolves around Ryan and his loved ones struggling with zombie acolaypse and the people who are killing for survival purpose. The author creatively weaved action , suspense and adventure.
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: Photofinish
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: Sh*t Happens by Gavin L James.
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

This has everything I want to read in a book: paranormal, sci-fi, and strong gay characters. Do I need to read Book 1 to fully understand Book 2, or is it a stand-alone novel?
Sirajuddin A
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 555
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sirajuddin-a.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Sirajuddin A »

The portrayal of the entire scenario of the zombie apocalypse seems intriguing in this fabulous story, and it would be worth reading this novel to know how Ryan, the protagonist, struggles to save his family.
Prince Ekeoma
Currently Reading: The Associated Press Guide to Punctuation
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Prince Ekeoma »

"Dead Reckoning" by David K. Hall. An interesting fantasy book, full of intrigue, action, and suspense. Talks about the zombie apocalypse, which the bad leaders and scientist has raised, putting the world in a state of anarchy. This book has lot to do with survival. Congrats on your #BOTD.
Azaz Raja
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azaz-raja.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg

Post by Azaz Raja »

Thank you for your glowing review of "Dead Reckoning: Book Two of The Nights of the Apocalypse Series" by David K. Hall. We're thrilled you enjoyed the intense action, diverse characters, and realistic portrayal of gay characters. Your enthusiastic recommendation means the world to us, and we hope you continue to find joy in the series.
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: A King Amongst Us by A.D. Lewis

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

A sci-fi that incorporates romance and the fight for survival in nicely-written story, where men have to fight other men, and the zombies.
Saliha Hussain
Currently Reading: How To Be Successful In Life
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saliha-hussain.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg

Post by Saliha Hussain »

"Wow, what a thrilling review of 'Dead Reckoning'! Your excitement is contagious, and it's clear the author's dedication shines through every page. Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm—I'm adding this to my must-read list!"
Marand Ashish
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marand-ashish.html
Latest Review: The Struggle for Justice and Truth by Tomas Cudzis
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 12%

Post by Marand Ashish »

"Dead Reckoning" is an engaging and engaging book that takes you into a chaotic world where survival is key. The author's in-depth storytelling and well-crafted character journeys really set this book apart in the science fiction category. It comes highly recommended!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”