Review of Dead Reckoning

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Marand Ashish
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marand-ashish.html
Latest Review: The Struggle for Justice and Truth by Tomas Cudzis
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 12%

Re: Review of Dead Reckoning

Post by Marand Ashish »

"Dead Reckoning" is an engaging and engaging book that takes you into a chaotic world where survival is key. The author's in-depth storytelling and well-crafted character journeys really set this book apart in the science fiction category. It comes highly recommended!
loraromney45
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loraromney45.html
Latest Review: Mimsy by Don Blossom

Post by loraromney45 »

This book, although described as a masterpiece, isn't what I would read, as I am a Christian and certain things don't agree with my beliefs. It's great, however, that readers were able to indicate this book a "masterpiece!"
Latest Review: Mimsy by Don Blossom
Khushi Yadav 8
Favorite Book: The Unfakeable Code®
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khushi-yadav-8.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 14%

Post by Khushi Yadav 8 »

We reader will read anything if the book has content and character. And this book seems to have both. I loved how reviewer portrayed the pros of book and writing skills of the writer. It is amazing to read one of the good books. And books those are recommend for movie adaptation is another level of praise.
Dennise Osei
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Dennise Osei »

I'm not someone who really likes reading stories about the end of the world, impostors and zombies, although I really like the fantasy, paranormal and fiction genres, but reading the beginning of the review seemed intriguing to me. then discovering that they are not the usual stories of zombies and the end of the world, but with an integration of science it is a completely different vision of the image of gay people that we are used to, this could be the first book about zombies and the end of the world world that I would gladly read!
_Rhea Jacob
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rhea-jacob.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by _Rhea Jacob »

The book looks very thrilling and exciting with the main characters having to protect themselves from both zombies and men. The book also looks like it has interesting and strong characters. Thank you for your review!
shiremaiden
Currently Reading: Remembering the Future
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiremaiden.html
Latest Review: Let’s Mountain Bike! by Paul Molenberg

Post by shiremaiden »

This review is straightforward and easy to read. It is a plus point that you brought up the portrayal of gay persons and highlight how their personalities can go beyond the stereotype.
Abhishek Kumar Gupta
Currently Reading: Beyond the Golden Door
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abhishek-kumar-gupta.html
Latest Review: The Forbidden Man by Gerald R Knight
2024 Reading Goal: 365
2024 Goal Completion: 19%

Post by Abhishek Kumar Gupta »

Thank you for sharing your insightful review of "Dead Reckoning: Book Two of The Nights of the Apocalypse Series." Your detailed analysis of the characters, plot, and themes in the book showcases the depth and richness of the storytelling. It's great to hear that you appreciated the author's efforts in creating a captivating and thought-provoking read. Your enthusiasm and praise for the book make it clear that it left a lasting impression on you. Readers seeking an engaging blend of action, suspense, and diverse character portrayals will undoubtedly find this book to be a compelling and rewarding read. Your rating and recommendation are sure to guide others towards exploring this immersive world crafted by David K. Hall.
Ejimma Chika Promise
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejimma-chika-promise.html
Latest Review: Happiness to the 10th Power by T. Calvin Ward

Post by Ejimma Chika Promise »

In as much as this is just a story, I was scared reading the review. I can't imagine a world filled with zombies and madmen ready to kill. Intriguing review!
Cheryl Erickson
Currently Reading: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking)
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheryl-erickson.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini
2024 Reading Goal: 24
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Cheryl Erickson »

Hall's dystopian science fiction book envelops the reader in a zombie apocalypse. A virus has been released turning the world upside down. Ryan and his crew battle zombies and mad men in an attempt to save the human race. I appreciated your informative book review.
Ari Martinez
Currently Reading: Victoria's Choice
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ari-martinez.html
Latest Review: Finding A Way Forward by Karen Games

Post by Ari Martinez »

I never thought I would be interested in reading a book about a zombie apocalypse, but here I am. I like that this book has great characters and that it seems very adventurous and suspenseful. I also love that the gay characters aren't portrayed in a stereotypical fashion. Nevertheless, I would rather sample the first book of this series before reading this one. Thank you for the review.
Chockanathan G
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chockanathan-g.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by Chockanathan G »

As some selfish people causes zombie apocalypse, the main character and others have to survive in this extreme situation. The characters development are quite good. Your review shows the author's effort to make up this book. Thanks for giving a valuable insight.
Chukwuemeka Ogbonna
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Chukwuemeka Ogbonna »

The book is good, Micheal rated the book 5/5 because he loves what he saw in the book which are that the book itself is about a Zombie, how this is as a result of Selfish Leaders and Scientists putting the Word into a state of Anarchy and Emergency. He also specifies on how people sought to defend themselves against the situation ravaging the World and his love especially for the gay characters. He loves the books Analysis, believes it should have a movies adaptation and he recommends the book to lovers of unconventional love and to the lovers of the paranormal and sci-fi.

Micheal's review is excellent as it serves to enlighten us on what is in the book before we get to see it, it's awesome.
Rahul Singh 29
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahul-singh-29.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Rahul Singh 29 »

"I've always been drawn to the excitement and fear that zombie films evoke. They manage to intrigue and frighten me at the same time. 'Dead Reckoning' by David K. Hall appears to be just the kind of book that will satisfy my interest in zombies. According to the reviews, it's packed with continuous action and suspense, which I find very appealing. I'm eager to start reading this book, with the hope that it will keep me as absorbed as my beloved zombie movies do, all the way to the end." Congrats to the author, #BOTD!
Life is a play where we are the actors and the audience, We laugh and cry, love and hate, create and destroy,
We seek to know ourselves and others, to belong and to be free, We accept what we can and change what we must.
Sky Revews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sky-revews.html
Latest Review: Magi Apprentice by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Sky Revews »

In Dead Reckoning, look for power rivalries within the survivalist groups, for clashes over scarce resources, and for the development of heroic leaders and ever-prevalent cheats. Congrats on #BOTD!
Naushin Moledina
Favorite Book: The Canterville Ghost
Currently Reading: Boundaries
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naushin-moledina.html
Latest Review: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue
2024 Goal Completion: 18%

Post by Naushin Moledina »

"Dead Reckoning: Book Two of The Nights of the Apocalypse Series" by David K. Hall is a gripping tale of survival amidst a zombie apocalypse. As the world plunges into chaos, Ryan and his crew must navigate a landscape fraught with danger and betrayal. The tension is palpable as they fight for their lives against both zombies and ruthless survivors. Hall's masterful storytelling and diverse characters make this a must-read for fans of the genre. This is a very informative and honest review. Thank you.
To hate is an easy lazy thing, but to love takes strength everyone has, but not all are willing to practice

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”