Review of EMA

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Atieno Magero
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Re: Review of EMA

Post by Atieno Magero »

EMA is a well written and captivating book. The author did a great job of world building in the book. I like that AI and technology in general are explored in the story. This book is a must read for sci-fi fans.
Ngozi Onyibor
Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Sugar & Spice
Currently Reading: The Wizard of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 176
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-onyibor.html
Latest Review: Ozone Therapy for the Treatment of Viruses by Marc J. Seifer

Post by Ngozi Onyibor »

With the increasing prevalence and use of AI technology in our daily lives, the book's themes are quite timely. I believe the author's incorporation of the technology's downsides will give readers a lot to think about.
Alexander Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-victoria.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola

Post by Alexander Victoria »

The reviewer highlights the book's ability to transport readers into a captivating futuristic world where climate change and advanced AI technology intersect, creating an immersive experience that keeps readers engaged.
Abiodunakinola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abiodunakinola.html
Latest Review: A Secret Life by Mina Bancheva

Post by Abiodunakinola »

The futuristic world depicted in "EMA" offers a thought-provoking exploration of the intersection between climate change and artificial intelligence, raising important questions about the ethical implications of relying on technology to solve environmental crises. Nice review.
Malleswararao Dasari
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malleswararao-dasari.html
Latest Review: The Gallucci Gallery by K.B. Richards

Post by Malleswararao Dasari »

Wow, this review of "EMA" by Aian D. Grey sounds like a wild ride! I'm intrigued by the blend of climate change, AI, and ethical dilemmas. The characters' evolution and the exploration of tech's impact on the environment add depth to the story. Definitely adding this to my reading list!
Ramadevi Tatavarthi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ramadevi-tatavarthi.html
Latest Review: The Shanghai Circle by Tony Henderson

Post by Ramadevi Tatavarthi »

This review of "EMA" by Aian D. Grey hits the nail on the head. The way it paints a picture of a world grappling with climate change and leaning on AI is just gripping. I'm impressed by how the characters grow, especially Jason, shifting from a tech fanboy to someone who questions the impact of AI. Lidia's skepticism adds spice, and the ethical dilemmas explored really make you think. It's a rollercoaster that leaves you pondering the role of tech in our future.
Priyankan Nayak
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priyankan-nayak.html
Latest Review: Me Inside by Martha Miller

Post by Priyankan Nayak »

The review is informative. I liked the content of this book. Congratulations on the BOTD award. It takes us to the future where the Earth faces many challenges. Read this amazing novel to know more.
Shaheera Khan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaheera-khan.html
Latest Review: Exodus by Jean Hackensmith

Post by Shaheera Khan »

Your review of "EMA" is truly a great insight about what awaits it's readers. Finding a solution to climatic changes in future through artificial intelligence is an capsizing idea for all and how it's power can be misused can turn the tables altogether. Looking forward to read more such books that helps us all to get a glimpse of the futuristic technologies.
Lorna Philip Enslin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Currently Reading: Good Not Hate
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lorna-philip-enslin.html
Latest Review: The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley
Reading Device: 1Device
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Lorna Philip Enslin »

A well-written review, thank you. The story unfolds in the Summer of 2084, a world plagued by relentless heatwaves due to climate change. It follows the journey of Jason, an admirer of tech pioneers like Elon Musk and Steve Jobs, who attends a conference by billionaire, Damian Minsky, the creator of EMA, a sophisticated AI, designed to address the environmental crisis.
Leia Temple
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leia-temple.html
Latest Review: The Very Hungry Beagles Guide to Poop by M. Jackson, Lucky, Mr. Beckham, Peanut

Post by Leia Temple »

The review was remarkably comprehensive and enjoyable to read. I like that you mentioned the one flaw most authors have: a rushed climax. It becomes difficult after the initial arc to fill the incoming chapters with relevant plot lines. Thanks for the review!
Rahul Singh 29
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahul-singh-29.html
Latest Review: Born To Rise by Lorna Blake
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 35%

Post by Rahul Singh 29 »

Global warming and climate change are serious problems for the present and future, and artificial intelligence is both a boon and a curse for humanity, depending on how humans use it. I have not read the book by myself; however, after going through the review, I feel that this book is able to present these issues seriously and easily to the readers. Congratulations to the author, #BOTD
Last edited by Rahul Singh 29 on 09 Apr 2024, 02:55, edited 1 time in total.
Life is a play where we are the actors and the audience, We laugh and cry, love and hate, create and destroy,
We seek to know ourselves and others, to belong and to be free, We accept what we can and change what we must.
Alissa Deann Devargas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

I like reading sci-fi books that predict possible technological inventions in the future. This book seems to be about that as it talks about EMA. However, it also contains crime intrigue that involves cyber-attacks.
Black Indigo
Currently Reading: Relieved
Bookshelf Size: 615
2024 Reading Goal: 40
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Black Indigo »

I like that the book doesn't just promote AI but addresses its concerns and how it may impact society. Thank you for the review.
Yahya Amir Anwer
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 6
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by Yahya Amir Anwer »

Many readers will be able to connect to the modern themes this book addresses. Two current topics are the issue of climate change and the quick development of AI. I appreciate the review.
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: In a New York Minute by Robert Aliano

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

Aian D. Grey's 'EMA' offers a thrilling glimpse into a future where humanity's survival hinges on the interplay between environmental crises and advanced artificial intelligence. Grey's skillful storytelling draws readers into a world of intrigue and danger, where characters like Jason and Lidia navigate ethical dilemmas and dark conspiracies.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”