Review of EMA

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
mytkreadingreview
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mytkreadingreview.html
Latest Review: Scam Story by Gini Graham Scott
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Review of EMA

Post by mytkreadingreview »

If God can give only one chance to rule the world, I will make sure that all black children's goes to school because most black people are all wanting to be leader's but the huge problem most of them you will find them they didn't went to school. Nowadays technology is taking the world by storm, EMA is created to address environmental crisis. When it includes AI it's worse, no one can stop it. At this circumstances we don't have time for uneducated people because the world is moving fast. Every man and woman must join EMA like Jason and Steve
Dercio Gabriel Machavate
Favorite Book: My Spouse, my friend
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dercio-gabriel-machavate.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 18%

Post by Dercio Gabriel Machavate »

I have just read this book and reviewed as well. I agree with the aspects you mentioned, and not surprised you rated 5 stars out of 5, I rated the same. The way Grey explains e environmental issues makes the reader forget that this is a fiction science book.
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 86668
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1424%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

a genius inventor has created EMA an artificial intelligence designed to monitor and control the ecological consequences of our consumer..
Divine Ewetan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Divine Ewetan »

Adam Grey's detailed and explicit explanation on Advanced technology in the book EmA, the AI's benefit to the world and its possible adverse consequences when we become over reliant on it, submerges the reader into the vase world of AI. Upon finishing the book i can say its intriguing from beginning to end, letting us know the importance of not losing humanity to the complete control of technology.
Last edited by Divine Ewetan on 19 Apr 2024, 13:48, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”