Review of Beyond The Footprints

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 349
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: Mindfulness as an Employee by Olivia Williams

Review of Beyond The Footprints

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Beyond The Footprints" by Michelle Hauger.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Between the ultimate truth and a total myth, there are many layers. It's true that we live in an era that has witnessed a huge amount of development and technological breakthroughs, yet we still have some controversial topics where there are still some debates. Bigfoot, an ape-like creature, has been a debatable topic for many years. Between not having the ultimate proof of its existence and people insisting on seeing it, the truth is still hidden. In Beyond The Footprints, Michelle Hauger takes us on an exploration journey to get a good idea about this creature. The book covers the testimonials, the tales, and the scientific part of it.

What I liked about this book is that it is subjective and tells the facts as they are. It doesn't lean toward a specific side. I found the book informative and neutral. The flow of information didn't feel complicated or overwhelming. It covered all the sides you would need about this topic and can give you a good idea about it if you're new to the topic like myself. The layout of the book is one of my favorite things about it. It's clear and well-organized. The font is large enough, and the colors are bright. This gives any book a great advantage, in my opinion.

I didn't find anything to hate about this book. The topic is controversial, but it was covered perfectly. If you have an interest in this topic, this can be a good pick for you.

The book covered what it promised. It gave a good amount of information about Bigfoot. Also, the book was exceptionally well-edited. I couldn't spot any mistakes while reading it. Therefore, I rate the book five out of five stars.

The language used in the book was proper, and the writing style was smooth and clear of complications. This makes the book a good fit for anyone interested in this topic.

Beyond The Footprints
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kirui Collins
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirui-collins.html
Latest Review: Zen and the Art of Writing by Ray Hodgson

Post by Kirui Collins »

I love the way the author is very clear in facts. Thanks for the review.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

This review provides helpful insights, covering both the subjective and scientific aspects of the Bigfoot topic. It is informative, neutral, and well-organized, making it a sufficient review. The reviewer found the book to be informative, well-edited, and objective, which can motivate others to consider adding it to their library if interested in the topic.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”