Review of Time Before Time

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: This Is Your Last Warning
Bookshelf Size: 643
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 60%

Re: Review of Time Before Time

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Victoria Ukamaka, I just read your comments on the official review of "Time Before Time" and agree with you that this is an incredible sci-fi book. I enjoyed the sample and official review so much that I ordered a paperback copy that will be delivered next week. I would love to see this story brought to the big screen and I think it would be a big hit. The concept of previous civilizations on Earth is not new but hard to prove. The time travel idea will enable travel to the past 400 million years ago and see first-hand if there was an advanced civilization that had developed space travel and colonies on planets within and outside our solar system. This is a fictional story but who knows if this author's assumptions could be true? @Mrlefty0706
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Nancy004, I just read your comments on the official review of "Time Before Time" and I agree with you that this is an incredible story that I could actually visualize and I wonder if it could be brought to the big screen someday. Sci-fi enthusiasts will really enjoy this book. While I do not read sci-fi very often, I was so impressed that I ordered a paperback copy from Amazon that will be delivered next Wednesday. The sample and official review motivated me to order the book. @Mrlefty0706
Andrew Darlington
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrew-darlington.html
Latest Review: Free and Fearless by Phil Moser

Post by Andrew Darlington »

"Time Before Time" is a captivating read that delves into alternate creations and entities coexisting with Earth. Your review was well detailed and Brilliant. Good Job.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @ M Ali 11, I just read your comments on the official review of "Time Before Time" and I enjoyed the detail you provided. I found this book to be a well-written incredible sci-fi story. The concept of previous civilizations on Earth is not new but I can imagine and visualize this story in my head. It would be wonderful to see it come to the big screen. Thank you. @Mrlefty0706
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Neethu Jose, I just read your comments on the official review of "God is Willing" and I agree it is an excellent book. I truly believe that God is all forgiving as long as we repent for our sins. Being a Catholic I definitely believe in Heaven and Hell and my Bible Studies teacher told me that we will not know who is in Hell until we die. I cannot imagine mass killers like Hitler asked for forgiveness but time will tell. I really enjoyed this book and all readers should start talking to God via prayer on a daily basis. @Mrlefty0706
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Jay Lu, I just read your comments on the official review of "Time Before Time" and I agree with you that this is an incredible book that I could visualize in my mind this book coming to the big screen. The concept of past civilizations is not new but there is no real proof. I believe it is possible and that these civilizations developed space travel and colonization of other planets. The destruction of all life on Earth as a result of the asteroid added urgency to the plot. I enjoyed the sample and official review so much that I ordered a paperback copy of this book that will arrive on Wednesday, February 21st. @Mrlefty0706
Margi zuu202
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 86081
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1366%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

the character of emerson drives the storyline he call upon the service of john a vet of elite special forces on the space the endearing characters combination of time travel consept i really enjoyed this book i will always recommend it
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tobi-adefila.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Tobi Adefila »

I'm not a fan of sci-fi books. But this review kinda convinced me to try it out. Thanks for this lovely review.
Prati_2002
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Prati_2002 »

“Time Before Time" by Dan DuBose and Beau DuBose sounds like an intriguing blend of science fiction and adventure. The book explores alternate creation and entities coexisting with Earth, painting a vivid picture of a universe far more complex and expensive than our own. It delves into the interconnectedness of planets and the repercussions of every action, emphasizing the importance of teamwork and expertise in navigating the challenges of the cosmos. Overall, “Time Before Time" sems to offer a captivating journey through space and time with it's intricate narrative and vivid imagery challenging readers perception of reality.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Prati_2002, I just read your comments on the official review of "Time Before Time" and I agree with your views but I also am intrigued by the premise that there have been other civilizations millions of years ago on Earth. The belief that there are much more advanced civilizations that traveled to other planets and set up colonies that may still exist today is fascinating. I do believe God created the universe and this belief does not affect the amazing things in this story. @Mrlefty0706
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Hi @Janet Kimetto, I just read your comments on the official review of "Time Before Time" and I also found this to be a fascinating story. After reading the sample I ordered the paperback copy from Amazon because I want to learn more about a world that may exist with colonies on other planets developed by civilizations that existed on Earth hundreds of millions of years ago. @Mrlefty0706
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

Your comprehensive analysis of "Time Before Time" highlights its immersive storytelling, vibrant descriptions, and intricately constructed storyline. Your recognition of its seamless creation of a fictional world and the evolution of characters is apparent, making it a compelling suggestion. Great job!
Williams Nnodim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-nnodim.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Williams Nnodim »

John Chantry, an ex-Elite Special Forces member, transitions to a quieter life as a bodyguard for Professor Whitmore Emerson. The story unfolds with unexpected twists at Emerson Barn, promising an intriguing journey in "Time Before Time" by Dan DuBose and Beau DuBose.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”