Review of The Andromeda Force

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: From GED to PhD by Barbara Crump

Review of The Andromeda Force

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Andromeda Force" by David Kantorski.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In The Andromeda Force, Candar Mansa engages in a perilous mission with Captain Asterism, only to face the ruthless Nova Spectrum. With a death curse haunting her, Candar retrieves vital data disks, setting off an intense battle. As Nova demands surrender, Candar narrowly escapes. As suspense builds and destinies intertwine, Candar faces a cosmic battle against forces manipulating the very fabric of existence. Will she be able to stop Nova's sinister plans and rescue many whose lives are at stake? Grab a copy of "The Andromeda Force" by David Kantorski to find out!

The Andromeda Force by David Kantorski presents a gripping narrative filled with tension and intrigue. The initial dialogue between Candar Mansa and Captain Asterism sets a suspenseful tone, and as the story unfolds, the manipulation, battles, and supernatural elements add layers of complexity.

I liked a lot about this book, one of which includes the book's imaginative world-building, featuring moon bases, secret facilities, and a mix of sci-fi and mystical elements, which adds a unique and immersive quality. I also enjoyed the fact that this book was very easy to read and straight to the point. 

I didn't discover much to dislike about this book; however, the incomplete resolutions and abrupt transitions between different plotlines left me yearning for more closure and cohesion. I'm giving this book the benefit of the doubt that additional information, such as the importance of the data disk and other concealed details, will be revealed in future editions, even though it wasn't explicitly mentioned that there would be a continuation. Nevertheless, I could scarcely find any grammatical errors as I read through this book; hence, it was exceptionally well-edited.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars for the aforementioned reasons. The blend of manipulation, battles, and supernatural elements ensures a captivating experience for readers. Moreover, the suspense in this book is exceptionally well-executed, adding another layer of engagement.

I recommend The Andromeda Force to readers who enjoy immersive and complex narratives with a blend of science fiction and supernatural elements. If you appreciate stories filled with suspense, intriguing characters, and imaginative world-building, this book will likely captivate your interest. However, it's best suited for those who enjoy intricate plots and are comfortable with navigating multiple characters and unresolved mysteries.

The Andromeda Force
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords
Alex Lynn
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alex-lynn.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Alex Lynn »

The summary of the plot, involving Candar Mansa's perilous mission, the ruthless Nova Spectrum, and a cosmic battle against manipulating forces, sets the stage for a captivating story. The positive feedback on the gripping narrative, tension, and intrigue suggests that the book successfully creates an engaging and suspenseful atmosphere.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Exit Strategy
Bookshelf Size: 429
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by NetMassimo »

This blend of science fiction and supernatural offers great worldbuilding and a plot that is complex but still suspenseful. If it is indeed the beginning of a series, I'll look for sequels as well. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
-Veronica-Vaughn-
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
2024 Reading Goal: 300
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by -Veronica-Vaughn- »

Thank you for the warning about the abrupt transitions between multiple plot lines and the incomplete resolutions you noted while reading this book. Honestly the book sounded like something I would be interested in but now I’m reconsidering because those are literally 2 of the things I consider most bothersome when reading a book. Turning the page and going from a cliffhanger with one character to a totally different character in some sort of peril that you don’t remember happening is frustrating and having to do it repeatedly in a book always ruins the book for me. I understand that some people are not bothered by this the way I am which is why I appreciate your mentioning it despite it not bothering you! Thanks!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”