Review of The Sacred Tyrak

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Isaac Oh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-oh.html
Latest Review: What I Hear When God Speaks by Allen J Brown Jr

Review of The Sacred Tyrak

Post by Isaac Oh »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Sacred Tyrak" by Aklin Reed.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Sacred Tyrak: Volume One by Aklin Reed tells the story of the mythical world of Hazar, shaped by five gods known as the Hand. Amidst tensions among the gods, different races and clans emerge, including the Deadbloods, Samedians, and Galds, who struggle for survival against the savage Graniah. This book takes readers on an adventure through the world of Hazar, sharing uncommon tales. Grab a copy of this book to join this adventure in the land of Hazar.

There are a lot of things I particularly enjoyed about this book. One of these is the uniqueness of the stories in this book; I have never seen anyone like it. Also, I love how the stories were collectively put together, explaining different parts that align in different chapters. Brilliant organization, I must say.

There was not a lot to dislike about this book, but I found the names very difficult to grab on time. I feel the names were too complex, affecting my overall enjoyment of this book. However, I could find just an error while reading this book; hence, this book was professionally edited.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of the amount of creativity put into it. I also believe that many would enjoy it because of its unique nature. Not only were the stories engaging, but there were lessons one could readily pick from them. I also had a few favorite tales from the book that I enjoyed.

I recommend this book to readers who enjoy fictional stories that include themes of war, leadership, and community, as well as readers who enjoy rich world-building and captivating adventures. Whether you're a seasoned fantasy reader or new to the genre, The Sacred Tyrak: Volume One promises an enthralling journey into a world of gods, heroes, and legends.

The Sacred Tyrak
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Jennifer Coxon
Currently Reading: Cancer, Faith & Butterflies
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-coxon.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Post by Jennifer Coxon »

Thank you for your review. I don't think this was what I expected from the title or the cover, but it does seem intriguing. Is it a compilation of short(er) stories?
Baggett Yori
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-baggett-yori.html
Latest Review: The Truth Is Beyond Belief! by Jerry Durr

Post by Baggett Yori »

This review provides a compelling overview of "The Sacred Tyrak: Volume One" by Aklin Reed, describing it as a captivating adventure set in the mythical world of Hazar, shaped by the conflict among gods and the struggles of various races and clans.The review highlights several aspects of the book that they particularly enjoyed, including the uniqueness of the stories and the brilliant organization that ties different parts together across chapters. It commend the author's creativity and note the engaging nature of the tales, as well as the valuable lessons that can be gleaned from them.
Osvaldo Borghese
Favorite Author: Lincoln Cole
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osvaldo-borghese.html
Latest Review: On the Trail of the Unseen by Lynne Armstrong-Jones
fav_author_id: 26410
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 70%

Post by Osvaldo Borghese »

This book looks to be something nice to read for fantasy story lovers. Thanks a lot for your review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Exit Strategy
Bookshelf Size: 429
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like an engaging fantasy novel that makes good use of some classic tropes of this genre to create a well-constructed story. I'll keep an eye on this series. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”