Review of Krystal Winkle and Galloping Giuseppe

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Somtochukwu O Ezeme
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-somtochukwu-o-ezeme.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Review of Krystal Winkle and Galloping Giuseppe

Post by Somtochukwu O Ezeme »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Krystal Winkle and Galloping Giuseppe" by Carolyn Roth-White.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Krystal Winkle and Galloping Giuseppe by Carolyn Roth-White is the second book after Krystal Winkle and the Peacemaker of Kigali, as it continues her adventure after she slides Gorge, the evil Cristalli hunter, on a mission to capture her for his evil queen. After leaving Africa, she and her family continue to Italy in her quest to fulfill her noble destiny and save the world from the schemes of the evil Queen Mara. In Italy, Kristal meets Guiseppe, the beautiful horse with which she goes on such adventures.

In this book, we join Krystal in her adventure to save her father from his utter death from the wicked Lady Carlotta, who sought to hunt and capture her. She faces off with the Cristalli Huntsman and her cousin Dominic, one of the Horrible Hoard of Hooligans. In her bid to destroy Gorgeous George, master of disguises, who seeks to capture her for the evil queen, she must watch over Giuseppe and see that he comes to no harm; she must learn how to use her secret power for the greater good; she must find the Caves of Yesteryear; meet the Dead are Alive; catch the Golden Grinch who steals medallions from the catacomb; and stop the evil Queen Mara from using her powers to create chaos and imbalance in the world.

This book has so many exciting encounters and adventures, with the added advantage of a strong female lead character, and is told from the perspective of a young child finding her way in the world and learning on the go. I like the use of illustrations in the book, which makes it more engaging for young readers.

I like the book's writing style; its refreshing simplicity and comprehensive approach make it highly engaging and easy to understand for readers of all ages. The author's ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely is remarkable and makes the book a valuable resource. The editing is flawless. The book title is a positive aspect of the book.

The book embodies the themes of honesty, courage, family values, and loyalty. There are no negative aspects to the book. I do not dislike the book. I rate the book Krystal Winkle and Galloping Giuseppe by Carolyn Roth-White 5 out of 5 stars. The reasons for my rating are above. I recommend the book to young adults. Lovers of adventurous books will find it interesting.

Krystal Winkle and Galloping Giuseppe
View: on Bookshelves
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Citadel
Bookshelf Size: 430
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 43%

Post by NetMassimo »

This novel seems like an engaging fantasy adventure that also features positive values. For its style and contents, it's suitable for young adults and probably can be enjoyed by grownups as well. I'll look into this series. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”