Review of RAGS

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
john works
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-works.html
Latest Review: My Trip To Adele by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Review of RAGS

Post by john works »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "RAGS" by T Shalay Young.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

RAGS, Retreat of Advanced Guidance for Stonewalkers sounds like a fantastical journey through the cosmos, doesn't it? Imagine wandering through the realms of Sirius B, where Stonewalkers wield their magic and venture into the unknown. The premise alone sparks curiosity, promising a tapestry of adventure woven with prophecies and the struggle for balance.

Our protagonist, amidst chaos and rebellion, embarks on a quest to fulfil her destiny. It's a classic tale of growth and resilience, where every obstacle tests her mettle, threatening not just her goals but her very essence. Yet, through it all, she clings to hope like a lifeline, a lesson we could all take to heart.

One can't help but admire the universe crafted by T. Shalay Young. The intricate worlds and the fascinating magic system, particularly the concept of "Dreams," add layers of intrigue to the narrative. Princess Bounty, with her prophetic destiny and formidable strength, stands out as a beacon of power and purpose. I'd recommend this book to anyone who delights in the fantastical allure of otherworldly adventures. If you're a lover of fantasy literature, especially those with intricate magic systems and richly developed worlds, this book is tailor-made for you.

However, even amid admiration, there are moments of critique. The pacing, at times, feels as though we're hurtling through the story at breakneck speed, leaving us momentarily disoriented. While the complexities of Stonewalker lore enrich the tale, they also pose a challenge in keeping track of every detail; this is a part I dislike. The book was exceptionally well-edited and error-free.

Yet, despite these minor quibbles, I gave this book a rating of 4 out of 5 stars which is its place among the stars, shining brightly with its imaginative scope and compelling characters. For lovers of fantasy, it offers a captivating journey filled with wonder and magic. So, if you're ready to explore new worlds and brave the twists and turns of fate, this adventure awaits with open arms.

RAGS
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”