Review of Space Attack Vol.2.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Somtochukwu O Ezeme
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-somtochukwu-o-ezeme.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Review of Space Attack Vol.2.

Post by Somtochukwu O Ezeme »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Space Attack Vol.2." by Manuel Lim.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Space Attack Vol. 2 Rising of Tammie by Manuel F. Lim presents the life of the Rabbons race and their life 500 Martian years after the destruction of their home planet Tiamut. In their efforts to restore their cultural heritage and revive the use of the technology that they lost a thousand years ago due to the selfishness of a machine shop boss, a group of individuals embark on a mission. Meanwhile, on Earth, Jake rescues Gina and her ship from the Pirons who were hunting her. He soon discovers that Gina is from another planet and joins her on a journey to find her sister.

In Area 51, Commander Appleman, with the help of a strange man, settles the new batch consignment and helps them lead a better life. The Pirons, the original inhabitants of Mars, are now the pirates of space, plundering and stealing from other inhabitants that pass through space. They plan to steal the green gem star from the Rabbons. Queen Nindara prepares for war against the Pirons with the help of Captain Starns and Admiral Greg to keep Hare City safe, based on the prophecy of Revife, the queen’s mystic seer, that friends from the sky will help them. The stage is ready for the enormous space war between the humans and Rabbons against the Pirons for Operation Space Attack.

The rise of Tammie sees the hopeful return of the machines as Tammie takes up the responsibility to bring back the era of machinists and technology and correct the havoc wrecked by her ancestors. Will she succeed? Will she meet resistance? Readers will find out from the book.

Manuel presents a blend of the paranormal as Revife has his trances, and Blacktip materializes to communicate and explain the circumstances surrounding his death. Love and romance are also vividly displayed in the relationships between Revife and Ginal, Jason and Mura, and Tammie and Rabbir. Courage and friendship are the attributes of the characters. The book title is the positive aspect of the book.

I like that everyone has a shot at love, irrespective of their kind, as Revife, a Rabbon, falls in love with Mura and later Ginal. I do not dislike the book. There are no negative aspects to the book. The editing is flawless. I rate the book Space Attack Vol. 2 Rising of Tammie by Manuel F. Lim 5 out of 5 stars. The reasons for my rating are above. I recommend the book to lovers of adventure and innovation.

Space Attack Vol.2.
View: on Bookshelves
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Writings for the Vialins
Bookshelf Size: 432
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 45%

Post by NetMassimo »

This novel is a mix of classic tropes going back to scientific romance in the style of Edgar Rice Burroughs and new ideas used to create a story of peoples from different planets interacting di different ways. The title points to a series, so I'll look into it all. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”