Review of Black Cats, Flying Saucers, and Promethium

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Florence Daniel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-daniel.html
Latest Review: Miracle at Angels Bend by R. Christian Bohlen

Review of Black Cats, Flying Saucers, and Promethium

Post by Florence Daniel »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Black Cats, Flying Saucers, and Promethium" by Clifford Holliday.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Black Cats, Flying Saucers, and Promethium is a science fiction book with a little historical side to it. In American airspace, precisely close to one of the country's greatest inventions, there are various sightings of an unidentified flying object. This strange phenomenon has left everyone in a frenzy, and now the President needs to know what exactly the flying saucers are and who exactly is responsible. In a bid to find out the truth, he invites Sam and Alice, an adorable couple who have close ties to the President and the White House, to investigate the delicate situation. 

Sam and Alice are now on a quest to find out if the flying saucers are truly UFOs and who could be responsible. They put their skills into the mission and even involved others in it. Are the flying saucers UFOs? Which country or agency could be responsible for it? Find out by reading Black Cat, Flying Saucers, and Promethium by Clifford Holliday.

I enjoyed reading this book because it was so full of suspense. I had many questions that glued me to the book because I wanted to get to the bottom of the story. Also, the plot twists made the book even more exciting. Sam and Alice were so adorable, I enjoyed every bit of their conversation. Blain and Molly were a sight to behold too. I love the fact that the author included some factual historical stories. Like the Battle of New Orleans. I was delighted to learn about such a significant event that actually happened in America.

I will give this book a rating of 5 out of 5 stars because the book was exceptionally edited and has a very suspenseful storyline. The plot twists were so mature and unexpected, and this kept me on the edge throughout. Also, I love how the author described the characters, which made it easy to picture them mentally. I enjoyed every bit of the book, and I found nothing to dislike in it. I recommend this book to sci-fi and historical fiction readers. 

Black Cats, Flying Saucers, and Promethium
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Anozie Stephanie
Currently Reading: Summer's Promise
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anozie-stephanie.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Anozie Stephanie »

Unidentified flying objects have been in talks for a long time. This review is putting a lot of suspense in my body in which I love.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Writings for the Vialins
Bookshelf Size: 432
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 45%

Post by NetMassimo »

It's great to see that unexpected twists can be included in a story that is inspired by folklore that by now has very little originality. I'm curious to see how this novel is developed. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Kristin Cowan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristin-cowan.html
Latest Review: Women with Partners in Prison by Gini Graham Scott and Peter Anderson

Post by Kristin Cowan »

Why is Black Cats in the title?

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”