Overall rating and opinion of " Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Use this forum to discuss the August 2020 Book of the month, " Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.
Mellino Itz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Re: Overall rating and opinion of " Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Mellino Itz »

This is a very informative and insightful book. I have had so much of the synthetic methods of dealing with stress and some illness associated with it. Reading about the Natural remedies was a huge relieve to me. I so much admire how the author used simple sentences to write this book. Most reader will easily understand and flow with the content of this book. This book deserves a 4 out of 4 star rating.
Eva Nyaburi
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eva-nyaburi.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Eva Nyaburi »

I found the book to be informative and helpful, especially for someone who might be struggling with anxiety. I rated the book 5 out of 5 stars because of the valuable knowledge it contains.
Chris Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nakazuka.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Chris Azuka »

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D. and Alexandra Gold, M.A. is a book that talks about how to relief oneself from anxiety, stress and pain. The book offers many health symptoms and their remedies. It also lists some exercises to take, drugs that should and shouldn't be taken. I love the book and I'll give it 5 stars although the authors used of biological terms bored me a bit.
Agbata Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Blandford Fly by D.N. Moore

Post by Agbata Trust »

This is a practical guide book and a promising read to everyone especially the adult who the book major on. I will rate it four out of four stars, due to how detailed the book is.
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

i rated this book 5 out of 5 stars as it was a masterpiece and resource material. I like everything about the book as it gives us alternatives to orthodox medicine and help treat the body system from the root causes. What I dislike about the book is the chapter on Cognitive Distortion. Its boggled my mind down and i cringed when reading that part. I would recommend the book again and again to practitioners of alternative health therapy to enable them enrich their repository of knowledge.
koffi Malay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-koffi-malay.html
Latest Review: Mryyh for Mafia Men by C.R. Fulton

Post by koffi Malay »

I give this book its full rating because of how helpful and educative it is.
Mellino Itz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

This is one of the best self books i have read. I do not think I will find any other book that will discuss stress and anxiety like this book. There was nothing I disliked about this book and I think it deserves 4 out of 4 stars.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

A lot of information about the possible methods to fight anxiety and stress. I liked that the authors included possible side-effects, doubts about the validity of some methods, and the possible need to talk to your doctor if you think about taking some substances. Overall, I had an excellent impression.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I'm halfway through the book, and it's packed with incredibly valuable information. Having previously explored natural stress remedies, I was thrilled to come across familiar and proven concepts, as well as numerous new insights. I'm delighted that I made the decision to read this book.
Thompson Grace
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thompson-grace.html
Latest Review: Give insomnia the finger by Dr Feel Good

Post by Thompson Grace »

I'm still on this book, but I've found the best self-help book so far. This book has been very helpful,and I would love to try out every remedy in this book.
Thompson Grace
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thompson-grace.html
Latest Review: Give insomnia the finger by Dr Feel Good

Post by Thompson Grace »

I'm still on this book, but I've found the best self-help book so far. This book has been very helpful,and I would love to try out every remedy in this book.
Wonder Light
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wonder-light.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Wonder Light »

Self help books are the best, I have this book a 5 stars rating because of how important this book was to me and that of my family. All thanks to this great athour.
Clauson Justin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: Reversed:A Memoir by Lois Letchford

Post by Clauson Justin »

A lot of people suffer from stress or anxiety, sometimes both. The author shares natural reliefs for these in the book. The book was written in an easy-to-understand manner and I found it very helpful. It gets a perfect rating from me.

Return to “Discuss "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD”