Overall rating and opinion of " Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Use this forum to discuss the August 2020 Book of the month, " Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.
Suzer6440 xyz
Favorite Book: Pearl River Mansion
Currently Reading: Five Total Strangers
Bookshelf Size: 201
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-suzer6440-xyz.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Re: Overall rating and opinion of " Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Suzer6440 xyz »

I would definitely recommend this book I found there to be lots of great information.i. Was very impressed. With The content End it has giving me lots of information that I can use
orlandoojhr
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by orlandoojhr »

This book is an excellent overview of anxiety. It discusses different aspects of anxiety and then gives different suggestions for natural solutions to effectively treat anxiety with various breathing techniques, meditation, walks, epsom salt baths, etc. It also suggests and discusses various natural herbs and other supplements that the body will effectively use for relaxation and combatting stress. I thought the author did an excellent job of covering all aspects as well as explaining each solution in detail.
Worship peer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Worship peer »

Gustavo Kinrys, MD, is a self-help that expounds more about anxiety and stress.Gustavo has simply but greatly given definations of the two and has given information of their symptoms, side effects and suggested the best way of copping them with natural remedies. He cautions readers that stress and anxiety look unimportant yet they can be a threat to people's lives and especially when it goes to an extreme where victims suffer from stroke-like symptoms.
He gives natural remedies like meditation,herbal remedies and relaxation remedies. Gutzstavo also enlightens readers on the role that one's diet has in developing anxiety and which diet to subscribe to in order to combat it.
The author of this book has earned himself a four out of four stars because of avoiding medical terms and simplifying his literature.The remedies given are realistic ,they have been tested,tried and proven.
I would recommend this book to every one,especially those that have panic attacks,stress and anxiety.
Samana95
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samana95.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Samana95 »

This is truly the book for individuals who are easily stressed and anxious. It's informative and practical, whether you're prone to stress and anxiety or not. This is a book for anyone.
Samana95
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samana95.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Samana95 »

This is truly the book for individuals who are easily stressed and anxious. It's informative and practical, whether you're prone to stress and anxiety or not. This is a book for anyone.
Jennifer Aldo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-aldo.html
Latest Review: War Tower by Joseph Leo DeCelle

Post by Jennifer Aldo »

I'm still reading the book and I would recommend it to anyone. Whether you're suffering from stress and anxiety or not because the detailed information in the book can be recommended to others suffering from stress. Also, given that it's a book addressing stress and anxiety, it takes a very smooth, slow and steady pace. Like a healing balm. I would refer to the book in future too when I get into one of those bad days/weeks.
Sirrah Tahir
Favorite Author: Lewis Kempfer
Favorite Book: Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Having a Bad Life
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
fav_author_id: 179884

Post by Sirrah Tahir »

Natural relief for Anxiety and streets by Gustavo kinrys,MD is an amazing book :lol: and the author designed this book in a beautiful pattern of cause and cure this book is really applicable.Anxiety and stress is reality base topic I would highly recommend this book for those who highly want to get ride of issues like stress because cure course represented by author is really meaningful and applicable.
SunVixen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunvixen.html
Latest Review: Tau Ceti: A Ship from Earth by George T. Hahn

Post by SunVixen »

This book about stress and anxiety seems well written and very informative. I think this reading will be very useful for those people who suffer from stress and anxiety. So I give this book 4 out of 4 points.
athurst123
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-athurst123.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by athurst123 »

I really enjoyed reading this book. As someone who has anxiety and works in the field of counseling, I found this piece informative and something that I would suggest my clients read. I like how it did not only talk about herbs, but it also discussed exercise and breathing exercises that could help manage anxiety. I wish it would have given more detailed examples of how the herbs could be used and all of the ways.
Muvokav
Favorite Book: The Sky is Everywhere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muvokav.html
Latest Review: Heat: by H.M. Irwing

Post by Muvokav »

I loved the authors take on possible ways to relive stress and anxiety especially in todays society. Its easy to read an understand. This book should definitely be shared and recommended to as many people as possible.
Latest Review: Heat: by H.M. Irwing
kalgaonkarsnehal
Favorite Author: Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Favorite Book: Wish You Well
Currently Reading: Connect the Dots
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalgaonkarsnehal.html
Latest Review: Effective R.U.L.E. by satish shitut
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 15638

Post by kalgaonkarsnehal »

This is a wonderful book, half of which is probably going to land on my fridge, to help me with reminders and quotes from the book, that will help me on the day to day basis. I still haven't been able to finish reading the book, because it is difficult to apply everything in one go- and I would like to proceed slowly on this one. However, I am slightly ashamed to say that I would not have picked it up from a bookstore, even though I'm finding it so helpful now. I've been converted :)
I am definitely going to recommend this book to my friends who are looking to read something in this genre.
“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.” ― Isaac Asimov :techie-studyinggray: :D
TheMazeRunner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-themazerunner.html
Latest Review: Lady of the Play by Deena Lindstedt

Post by TheMazeRunner »

The introduction of this book explains how stress and anxiety blended into today's life. It is scary how many people suffers from it. I like how educational this book is. I thought that I know it all, and that stress is quite a short topic. I was wrong in every aspect. This book proves that there are many ways to fight this 'disease', and it is impotant that this book goes into the right hands.
Pearl Akpan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pearl-akpan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Pearl Akpan »

My impression of this book was quite enlightening. The author thorough unpacked the elements of anxiety and stress and went further to explore the side effects. Not a lot of books are this enlightening which is what puts this book up there.

Somewhere along the line of navigating life, we are faced with either of these things and books like this are a gem to turn to. Most people do not have an in-depth idea of stress symptoms and effect as this book unpacked. I would rate it a 4 out of 4 stars
Pearl Akpan
Currently Reading:

Post by Pearl Akpan »

I must also state that this isn’t my usual go to book. I’d never actively seek out books like this one but to mistakenly land on sth that is worthwhile is an experience of a lifetime and that’s what I can compare the experience of reading this book to.
Pearl Akpan
Currently Reading:

Post by Pearl Akpan »

Beginning with covering the general idea of stress and anxiety before diving in to specifics was a nice approach to writing this book. Loved it

Return to “Discuss "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD”