Natural options can substitute medicaments totally?

Use this forum to discuss the August 2020 Book of the month, " Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.
Monica Omonigho Bennymoore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monica-omonigho-bennymoore.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Re: Natural options can substitute medicaments totally?

Post by Monica Omonigho Bennymoore »

I agree with your opinion that they are complementary. But i believe in the near future once a person gets healed of anxiety and stress they can rely on the natural remedies to to sustain the health rather than medicament which are more invasive and only treat the symptoms. The natural remedies attack the root causes, brings steady healing and cannot be addictive.
Jack Robbinson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jack-robbinson.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Jack Robbinson »

The author talks about a lot of methods to help with stress and anxiety, for example, meditation and yoga, which are indeed helpful in dealing with those issues. In my opinion, nowadays, the natural options don't substitute traditional medicine, I think they are complementary to each other.
But I'd like to know your opinion about this topic: do you think those natural methods can substitute the traditional and conventional use of medicaments? If not now, do you think they will ever be able to substitute them?
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

I also believe natural options and medication are complementary to each other. Using both options in a holistic manner, for me, is the best way.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

If anxiety or stress becomes so bad that it stops someone from living well, medicine could help. But the natural and medical choices can work together. When it's really bad, combining them might be the best way.

Return to “Discuss "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD”