Take responsability and relax.

Use this forum to discuss the August 2020 Book of the month, " Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.
koffi Malay
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-koffi-malay.html
Latest Review: Mryyh for Mafia Men by C.R. Fulton

Re: Take responsability and relax.

Post by koffi Malay »

I concur with the writer. I believe that accepting full responsibility for your life brings balance, and when those high-pressure situations arise, you are much better able to handle the stress and anxiety.
Jack Robbinson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jack-robbinson.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Jack Robbinson »

I also like to support the thoughts if the author.
By taking the responsibilities of our decisions and obligations should to a top priority for everyone. This a seem a little uncomfortable at first. But eventually you can attain this goal. When we reach this point in life, we will be well aware of all the possible results if our decisions. So nothing becomes unexpected to us, which in turn reduces our anxiety. It helps is be aware of our weak points.
Mellino Itz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

I support the author's statement. Taking responsibility of you life helps you live a more fulfilled, healthy and beautiful life. You understand you weaknesses your anxiety and Stress level and then know how to put them in check.
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

Knowing your weaknesses, understanding that by taking responsibility of your actions, you can live a healthier life. With this mindset we can be aware of our decisions and accept the outcome. And the authors says, by dong these things, our anxiety will melt away. I'm not sure if I entirely agree with this, but I'd have to experience it for myself.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

It's important for everyone to aim at fully owning their choices and duties. This means knowing your weaknesses, improving from errors, and changing when needed. I always take full responsibility for what I do. It's a good way to avoid problems.

Return to “Discuss "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD”