Discuss We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko
Ndiviwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndiviwe.html
Latest Review: Money Faucet by Joe Calderwood

Re: Will Eiodi Ganesh return

Post by Ndiviwe »

I don't think he is dead. He just vanished, so he might be in Caromentis and he might come back.
Olgamiell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olgamiell.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Knights of Chalethire by Matthew Tysz

Post by Olgamiell »

I don't think he's really dead. I liked his character and I'd like to see him coming back further in the story. I didn't see him as the strongest opponent to Meldorath, but he meant well and I believe he could contribute to the story.
Goral
Currently Reading: A Brief History of Time
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-goral.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by Goral »

I think that the Eiodi is alive, and probably he will return in the forthcoming books. At least that's what I hope because I really liked his character
You can't buy happiness but you can buy books, and that's kind of the same thing
Vivian Jabeya
Favorite Book: Tales of the Seventies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-jabeya.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Vivian Jabeya »

I think that Eiodi Ganesh will return because he only vanished. He is not dead. Going to Caromentis may not be a bad thing for him. He may learn a lot that will help him to save his people.
Gemjay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gemjay.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Gemjay »

I think the eiodi will return since he just vanished and he's not dead. He may even return with more power and magic. I mean who knows?
iammiape
Favorite Author: Jacob Emrey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iammiape.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
fav_author_id: 10640

Post by iammiape »

Sou Hi wrote: 05 Nov 2020, 20:03 Thanks for sharing your opinion. Yes, only Demi would stand up against Meldorath for Ganesh, and he is the only one who would openly do that. I wouldn't want to give spoilers, but I've seen how the Vilendrians and Ganesh's subordinates show their loyal to Meldorath in the sequels.
I think that the difference of the responsiveness between Demi and the officials of Yamon Soul is significantly affected by their duty. Demi is not bounded to the church or the Eiodi given that he's an imbuer. The Vilendrians and Ganesh's former subordinates, however, answer to the Eiodi. And Meldorath earned the position of Eiodi Ganesh legally, so they don't answer to Ganesh anymore but to Meldorath.
Njatha77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-njatha77.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Post by Njatha77 »

I think he will return. Maybe Meldorath finds himself trapped in Caromentis and the Eiodi is the master there. Given Meldorath's ambition of going to the epitome of magic, I think that'd be very likely. However, the author seems to remove characters completely after their part is done (we didn't see any more of Folcro, Kayden, etc after the second book). Therefore, I'd not be surprised if he didn't return.
"Difficulty keeps it interesting!"
Victor Kilyungi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-kilyungi.html
Latest Review: A Fate Unwound Too Soon by anna-karen sorensen

Post by Victor Kilyungi »

I don't know whether he will return or not but either way it won't make me love the book any less. Perhaps he is trapped in Caromentis and one day he will figure out a means to come back. What I am interested in is what Meldorath will do in the coming books. Speaking of this, let me grab a copy of the third book.
Ann Harun
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ann-harun.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ann Harun »

If Eiodi Ganesh returns, which I refuse to believe, I'm not sure what his involvement will be, given that Meldorath has an even greater intent and Demi is a far more thrilling adversary to Lord Meldorath.

Return to “Discuss We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko (Book 2 of 6)”