Overall rating and opinion of "We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End" (Book 3 of 6) by Matthew Tysz

Discuss We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End.
Ndiviwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndiviwe.html
Latest Review: Money Faucet by Joe Calderwood

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End" (Book 3 of 6) by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ndiviwe »

I enjoyed this installment immensely and I gave it a maximum rating of 4 stars because I was not disappointed at all. My favorite part of this book was the bits of Galen's past because they helped me put a lot in perspective.
Sunday diamond
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sunday-diamond.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Sunday diamond »

I've once written a review on this book. those things I like about the book include, it action scenes, how the author describes incidences of those actions, and it magical scenes. Thought I do like fantasy books as well as film tricks. I also like the description of the Emperor of Lullaby. I rated it 3 out of 4
Rayah Raouf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rayah-raouf.html
Latest Review: The Heart of the World by Michael Tillotson

Post by Rayah Raouf »

I liked how we learned more about the characters. It is not my favorite book so far, but I did enjoy it.
We are still learning so much more about the world, the characters, and who is the bad guy exactly.
This book in particular starts to take a more serious tone. We can tell that the emotions of the characters are all over the place.
I am absolutely loving the series so far.
Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still you'll find an edge to cut you.― Mark Lawrence, Prince of Thorns
_khush_p
Favorite Book: Strong Heart
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khush-p.html
Latest Review: The King of May by Matthew Tysz

Post by _khush_p »

I had rated this book as 4 out of 4 stars.
For me this book was a mixture of all good things required in a book. The adventure, the action and thriller and especially the comic timing. I feel like this book was perfect and the best by now among the series. I didn't really have anything negative to talk about, that's how much I loved it.
I look forward to reading more of the series.
“See the good in everything, and the best of it will find you.”
- We Are Voulhire: A New Arrival Under Great Skies.
Nicholus Schroeder
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholus-schroeder.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Nicholus Schroeder »

Another one of Matthew Tysz' s amazing books which I love and rated a solid 4 out of 4 stars. This book is so memorable and I definitely would recommend it to people that have read the previous books or that are fans of the fantasy genre.
Sakura5
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakura5.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Knights of Chalethire by Matthew Tysz

Post by Sakura5 »

With every volume, I am more and more enticed by this series, so yes, I am actually recommending it to people! I find it really refreshing and I love the humour the author uses in the dialogues (I gave this third book of the series 4 out of 4 stars, indeed).
Vivian Jabeya
Favorite Book: Tales of the Seventies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-jabeya.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Vivian Jabeya »

I enjoyed reading about this book. I am glad that the author finally introduced the Emperor of Lullabies. He had briefly mentioned him in the first book. In this book, I got to understand this character. There is nothing that I disliked about this book. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.
Alheotuci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alheotuci.html
Latest Review: Rise of the Savior by Antoine Bonner

Post by Alheotuci »

We Are Voulhire: Someone Else’s End was really intriguing. I totally enjoyed reading this book and I look forward to reading the next. I was glad to see more insights on Meldorath, Galen and Rowan. I rate this book a 4 out of 4 stars.
Gemjay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gemjay.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Gemjay »

I really loved this book although I rated it 3 out of 4 stars. This book was full of some much tension and plot twists. Meldorath makes the eiodi vanish but he helps Soulhire during the attack. His character is intriguing. I also got to learn more about Galen.
Vanessa Leong
Currently Reading: Finish what you start
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vanessa-leong.html
Latest Review: Puzzle of Fate by A. Reza Kamarei
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Vanessa Leong »

I loved this book of the series and therefore gave it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. It was fast-paced and I managed to finish the book in one sitting. I particularly loved the character development of Galen and Rowan in this book.
Victor Kilyungi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-kilyungi.html
Latest Review: A Fate Unwound Too Soon by anna-karen sorensen

Post by Victor Kilyungi »

This book is a work of art and so far I am enjoying the series immensely. I love how Matthew keeps my attention in the book and then he sprinkles information for me never letting me get the whole thing. Like with Lord Meldorath. I would love to see the full extent of his power or just his entire thought process. Anyway, I loved the book and I can't wait to get started on the next one. This book has a rating of 4 out of 4 stars from me.
Joe Hadithi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joe-hadithi.html
Latest Review: Ironing by Navajo

Post by Joe Hadithi »

I gave it 3 out of 4. Liked the non-stop war, didn't like the way the characters just coasted through with no real development.
Latest Review: Ironing by Navajo
Nathaniel Owolabi
Favorite Book: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-owolabi.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nathaniel Owolabi »

I wasn't won over by this book. It just seem rather confusing. It also felt like one had to read the entire series to really grasp the concept of the book. And while I don't mind reading a series, I prefer when the books in the series are stand alone books. The way the author tells the story moving from the perspective of one character to another got overwhelming at some point, completely killing the suspense he was trying to create.
Gideon Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideon-olomofe.html
Latest Review: An autopsy with a smile by Snejana Danwell

Post by Gideon Olomofe »

I rated the book three out of 4 stars. I did enjoy the humor and the magic theme I the story. So, I recommend it to people like me, who like reading stories featuring paranormal creatures.
Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olomofe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Olomofe »

I really love the book in it entirety. I like the writing tone of the author. What I like most is the magic setting and it blends well with the geographical setting of the plot. I rate it 4 out of 4

Return to “Discuss We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End (Book 3 of 6)”