Lord Meldorath: Enemy or Ally

Discuss We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End.
Joe Hadithi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joe-hadithi.html
Latest Review: Ironing by Navajo

Re: Lord Meldorath: Enemy or Ally

Post by Joe Hadithi »

He is a villain, end of. Even Thanos had plans for the welfare of the universe and look how that turned out, lol. That said, I thought that parasite he used to spy on people was pretty cool.
Latest Review: Ironing by Navajo
Nathaniel Owolabi
Favorite Book: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-owolabi.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nathaniel Owolabi »

One of the reason I wasn't won over by this book is due to the fact that I was never able to figure out lord Meldorath. In fact it was all just confusing to me. I know he would be a key character in the sequel to this series but I did not really get his role in this series. Perhaps it gets better going forward.
Gideon Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gideon-olomofe.html
Latest Review: An autopsy with a smile by Snejana Danwell

Post by Gideon Olomofe »

I was also confused as to what manner of character he is. But I found him interesting. I thought Tysz developed him to consolidate the strong and magic setting of the story. He had his own ambition. He's ambiguous because of his self will to develop his reputation as thee most powerful, and he doesn't seem to have an intimate concern for either Voulhire or anyone.

But I think if he thinks he's gonna gain reputation for helping voulhire, he will be an ally
ZhanLu
Favorite Book: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zhanlu.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by ZhanLu »

Oh Meldorath. He is such a mystery! Oh dear. He is definitely an antagonist but not evil! He is the lesser evil, I believe, hahaha. Oh, I love his character so much! He is handsome and he is unknown. You don't even know his age! But, he is handsome alright. His motives, plans, his character, everything is shrouded in mystery. He is such an important character in the book. Ever since he was revealed, I kept wanting for more. I am definitely a fan of Meldorath. Yes, I'm simping for his character. Yes, I am biased to him.
Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olomofe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Olomofe »

Meldorath's ambition and intention seems to be ambiguous. However, I also thought he should have a greater interesting plan which would add to the pleasant resolution of the plot's conflict. He is not seeing as evil
Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olomofe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Olomofe »

Meldorath's ambition and intention seems to be ambiguous. However, I also thought he should have a greater interesting plan which would add to the pleasant resolution of the plot's conflict. He is not seeing as evil
Maria Ferreira Silva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maria-ferreira-silva.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Maria Ferreira Silva »

Since the first book, Lord Meldorath is a deep character with multiple facets. Given that the series is long, I think we are only goimg to find out more about Meldorath fate and background at the end.

Return to “Discuss We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End (Book 3 of 6)”