Review of The Date Farm

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tomi Ahmed
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Re: Review of The Date Farm

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

This review of "The Date Farm" by Jack Winnick effectively captures the essence of the novel, highlighting its action-packed narrative and deep exploration of heroism and international espionage. The praise for its portrayal of dedication and bravery in the face of danger is particularly compelling. It's insightful to note how the book challenges conventional notions of nationality and heroism, providing a balanced view of both sides of the conflict. The mention of meticulous editing and the standalone quality of the fourth installment adds to its appeal. Overall, the review paints a vivid picture of a thrilling and thought-provoking read.
Tomi Ahmed
ILeah Lathrop
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ileah-lathrop.html
Latest Review: Grim Daze (The Grim Chronicles Book 2) by D.R. Martin

Post by ILeah Lathrop »

This review was very detailed and sparked my interest. It sounds engaging and like a good story. Now I must add this to my to be read list.
Ram Uday Mahajan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 114
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ram-uday-mahajan.html
Latest Review: The Kovalenko Secret by Philip L Rettew

Post by Ram Uday Mahajan »

Your review of "The Date Farm" is wonderfully detailed and insightful! I appreciate how you highlighted the bravery of the characters and the nuanced portrayal of heroes and villains. Your analysis adds depth to the book's themes and makes it very compelling.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 696
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 71%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

“The Date Farm” by Jack Winnick is his 4th incredible geopolitical thriller in the Lara and Uri 5-book series and it kept me on the edge of my seat until the last page. This fictional terrorist attack occurs in a Beverly Hills shopping mall where more than 100 innocent shoppers are killed and hundreds more were injured by a group of terrorists that opened fire on the unsuspecting crowd. Meanwhile, the security of the Dept. of Defense and DHS were breached, and the Federal Reserve and Chase Manhattan were also attacked. I highly recommend all five of Winnick’s well written action thrillers. Hold onto your seat, this book will be hard to put down. Very good review.
Rose Ngore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Rose Ngore »

The review of the book "The Date Farm" by Jack Winnick is well elaborated for readers to get highlights before reading it. The reviewer also exercises caution for readers this helps them to be cautious when reading the book, because of the intimate incidents the reviewer also gives caution for those under sixteen not to read the book. This is a great work. I'll love read the book and get more insight on the story of Lara ana Uri
Elijah Reuben
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elijah-reuben.html
Latest Review: Love All the Way by Aurora Carafa

Post by Elijah Reuben »

Jack Winnick's books are always thrillers. Well, I'm glad that the relationship between Lara and Uri has evolved into something stronger - marriage. They must learn to balance work and family life now. A well-written review 👏
Rose Ngore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 5%

Post by Rose Ngore »

The review of the book "The Date Farm" by Jack Winnick is well elaborated for readers to get highlights before reading it. The reviewer also exercises caution for readers this helps them to be cautious when reading the book, because of the intimate incidents the reviewer also gives caution for those under sixteen not to read the book. This is a great work. I'll love read the book and get more insight on the story of Lara and Uri
Rezaul Hasan
Currently Reading: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rezaul-hasan.html
Latest Review: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition by Allen David Young

Post by Rezaul Hasan »

The fourth book in Jack Winnick's action-packed, quick-paced series of international espionage thrillers is The Date Farm. The story revolves around Lara and Uri, two agents working together to foil a terrible terrorist plot. The characters are well-developed and relatable, causing you to care about their objectives and safety. The plot is fast-paced, with many twists and turns to keep you wondering. Winnick's writing is straightforward and interesting, making it simple to follow the intricate plot. Overall, "The Date Farm" is a compelling book for anyone who enjoys action and suspense. I rate it five stars out of five.
Sarvesh J Yadav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarvesh-j-yadav.html
Latest Review: Requiem For A Queen by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Sarvesh J Yadav »

Being part of a series suggests a well-developed world and recurring characters you can grow attached to. If you enjoy The Date Farm, there's likely more to explore with Lara and Uri. Congrats on #BOTD
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3088
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: All I Ever Wanted to Be Was An Ad Man by Anyhony Eglin

Post by Kibet Hillary »

One thing I appreciate about Lara and Uri is their firm commitment to their work, and it is good to read that their dedication will always triumph despite the seemingly insurmountable odds. I look forward to following the duo and the other investigative agencies as they seek to find out the actual target and stop the terrorists.
Many thanks for the fascinating review. :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
DEBORAH BURDITT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by DEBORAH BURDITT »

This is a well written and a page turner book. The 4th edition book following the unstoppable team of Uri & Lara. The married couple were called in to help to stop an attack against New York City and they had to go undercover hoping to find information on the goods that was stolen
Sky Revews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sky-revews.html
Latest Review: The Great Trespass by Steve Teets

Post by Sky Revews »

The writing style may be immersive, with vivid descriptions that transport the reader to the bustling mall, the scorching desert of the date farm, or the tense interrogation rooms.
Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ailakhu-yusau-aizhebiomon.html
Latest Review: The Night the Stars Went Missing by Arthur J. Gonzalez

Post by Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon »

The Date Farm by Jack Winnick is the fourth instalment in a series of action-packed and fast-paced international espionage thrillers. The storyline is engaging and the plot intriguing. Congratulations on #BOTD!
Ankitg Yadav
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ankitg-yadav.html
Latest Review: The Black Problem In America by Steven B Lofton

Post by Ankitg Yadav »

the book could also explore complex themes like terrorism, the fine line between security and freedom, and cultural divides in a nuanced way that sparks discussion. Congrats on #BOTD
Abdulsabur Aisha
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abu-aisha1.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Abdulsabur Aisha »

Lara and Uri were on the spot again in this fourth installment of Jack Winnick's action-packed and fast-paced International thriller. This time, their vacation was cut short following an attack on New York. It's indeed a captivating book. Congratulations on #BOTD!

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”