Review of Rainbow’s End

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jay Alex
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-alex.html
Latest Review: Peeling Back The Layers by S L Gandy

Review of Rainbow’s End

Post by Jay Alex »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Rainbow’s End" by Ray Read.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Rainbow's End by Ray Read is a work of fiction that has a touch of realism as it narrates events that make up the story as though they happened to the characters. It was such a thrilling experience to read through the adventure depicted in this book.

Morocco Stone was a decorated airman and was later recruited by a clandestine operations agency known as "The Company." He soon embarked on a journey of danger and intrigue that made him live less than an inch away from a horrible demise but also as fully as possible, even while settling a previously owed score—or so he thought—in the middle of all the exciting chaos he found himself surrounded with. Read through to share Morocco's exhilarating experience and the thrill that comes with it.

I like the lay-down of the plot in the book; it relates and connects every fragment of the story through every chapter and keeps the reader on track without struggle. Each chapter in the book is kept as compact as possible and yet packed to the brim with excitement; this is a very commendable attribute that seems to be lacking in many books these days. The book is also written in such easily understandable and yet moderately educative language that it can be used as a grammar development practice, at the reader's discretion, of course.

I honestly find no reasonable point for dislike in this book because, in my opinion, it satisfies any expectations that a reader could have for whatever their definition of a well-thought-out, well-written bestseller. 

I recommend the book to all adult readers across the literature spectrum, as it is a wonderful read, regardless of a reader's inclination. However, lovers of adventure, suspense, fiction, romance, and mystery would find it more appealing.

I'll rate the book 5 out of 5 stars for the meticulous effort that was employed in the editing of the book and in laying down the plot of the story, chapter after chapter. 

Rainbow’s End
View: on Bookshelves
Sandre Lamar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandre-lamar.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Sandre Lamar »

The themes explored in this story are thought-provoking and relevant,It's a book that I would highly recommend to anyone seeking a captivating read."
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Fantastic Voyage II
Bookshelf Size: 441
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Writing for the Vialins by Anna Yusuf
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 56%

Post by NetMassimo »

Morocco's experience seems like a total thrill for him and for the reader as well, which makes me curious about his work for The Company in this well-constructed novel. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”