Review of Mystery of the Blure Stone

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Princewill Uchenna
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princewill-uchenna.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Review of Mystery of the Blure Stone

Post by Princewill Uchenna »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Mystery of the Blure Stone" by Keith D Wilson.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Buried beneath the earth millions of years ago lies a stone that will change the world forever. The Mystery of the Blue Stone by Keith Wilson is a mystery and thriller novel that shows how far a person can go to obtain a treasure of inestimable value.

Dr. Brett Carson was a doctor with the Epidemiological Investigation Service, a branch of the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta. He had previously worked on and succeeded in various dangerous and deadly missions in different parts of the world, finding vaccines and saving lives. A blue stone with incredible abilities had just been discovered, and the government was seeking ways to mine this stone. An outbreak of an unknown virus had occurred, killing local indigenes, and Dr. Brett was sent to investigate what was going wrong.

Alongside his team, they began a deadly and shocking mission that would change a lot of things.
I totally enjoyed the story. I loved the descriptive nature of the book and how it was able to capture the ancient traditions of the Indian villagers and the breathtaking beauty of the Grand Canyon. The book gave a perfect description of how the health service sector works. I also enjoyed how human values like sacrifice, love, dedication, and compassion were illustrated in the book. I particularly loved the vivid descriptions of the characters, which made it very easy to feel their emotions and understand their actions. It was a very beautiful read.

I do not dislike anything about the book. The book was written in simple and clear English, which made it very understandable to readers. I loved the suspense that was sustained till the very end of the book. I also loved the author’s writing style, which made the story flow so beautifully with no hitches or confusion. This book will literally keep you at the edge of your seat. I rate this book five out of five stars for its brilliant and suspense-filled story.

The book was well edited, and I found no grammatical or spelling errors while reading it. I wholeheartedly recommend this book for fans of mystery novels. I also recommend this book for individuals looking for a good thriller or suspense novel. This is a very good and amazing read.

Mystery of the Blure Stone
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1026
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Severed Roots by Nego Huzcotoq
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

What a great premise for a novel. The thought of a virus lying dormant underground for such a long time is really scary. The greed of someone trying to mine around the virus is terrifying, also. This may be something that I will have to look into. Thanks!
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Fantastic Voyage II
Bookshelf Size: 441
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Writing for the Vialins by Anna Yusuf
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 56%

Post by NetMassimo »

I feel an Indiana Jones vibe in this novel with the search of a very special gem and a lot of dangers of different types around it. All of that makes for an engaging story. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”