Official Review: Her Eyes Underwater by Romona Simon

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
DouglasHillz
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Featured Official Review: Her Eyes Underwater by Romona Simon

Post by DouglasHillz »

Some readers might have some sort of blast from the past during these scenes of what seems like romance but then takes a leap for thriller leaving possibly some readers skeptical of this due to the face that not everyone can relate to romance in the same way, what may seem romantic to one may not even be for another. I love someone who lets their mind do the writing and the hand just be the tools it takes to lay out a great description of a story that will either way by all means tug some emotions. I mean that’s my goal if I get bored reading or seriously get thrown off by the way the story continues to play out as I read further on I’ll just pass or put the book down because my sole purpose when I pick up any reading material is that I’m wanting to actually feel “something” so I say bravo because it has gotten a lot of different reviews towards your book review and I’d say your truly tapped into something wonderful and encapturing the beholder of this story!
NDeMeer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ndemeer.html
Latest Review: Sormara The Evil Tome by Sandra L. Reel

Post by NDeMeer »

Wow, this book seems to really have made an impression on you! I love that the characters were so well developed and that her crush had you so enraptured. Thanks very much for this insightful review! Romance isn't usually what I go for, but this one's going on my to-read list. :)
Happy reading! :techie-studyingbrown:
Kemmy11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kemmy11.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Kemmy11 »

captivating reveiw. it made the book seem like a good read. i will give it a shot.
lily_kh87
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lily-kh87.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by lily_kh87 »

Wow! Your review certainly got me interested in reading this book. It is such a shame that the ending wasn't as great as you expected, I always feel that the ending is the most important thing about a book. I feel this book should be turned into a movie based on your description.
scaryeyes_25
Currently Reading: Glitter on the Rocks
Bookshelf Size: 81
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scaryeyes-25.html
Latest Review: Spoken on the Wind by Faye Westlake Newman

Post by scaryeyes_25 »

I always go for books outside the norm such as this one, dark romance with a touch of mystery. The kind that will bring you at the edge of your seat or a cliff and you can't get enough of it until the author pushes you off the cliff. Thank you for a very elaborate review, I enjoy it. And I feel I will also enjoy Her Eyes Underwater. Keep it up!
CassieLHuff
Currently Reading: Homecoming
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cassielhuff.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by CassieLHuff »

This sounds like a very interesting read! The dynamic characters and author's descriptive language sound like they really make the book great. This is going on my want to read shelf. I really enjoyed reading your review. :)

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”