Official Review: The Confession by Debra Ison

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nasray22
Currently Reading: Raptor Canyon
Bookshelf Size: 22

Re: Official Review: The Confession by Debra Ison

Post by Nasray22 »

I fully hate and would never support an abusive relationship but i think killing someone is going a bit too far. Interesting storyline! I'm dying to read the whole book. Thanks for your review.
cd20
Favorite Book: Hope Between the Pages
Currently Reading: Growing Slow: Lessons on Un-Hurrying Your Heart from an Accidental Farm Girl
Bookshelf Size: 823
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cd20.html
Latest Review: Now Unto Him by Melissa Huggins
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by cd20 »

I think this book does sound good, but the errors your mentioned would bother me as well. I agree that people can change, but it is rare to see such a rapid change. I also prefer books with no profanity, but would probably be able to overlook a few. Thank you for such a well-written review!
Real life is dreadfully tedious, the way it interrupts reading. -Things We Didn't Say by Amy Lynn Green
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

Nasray22 wrote: 18 May 2021, 09:04 I fully hate and would never support an abusive relationship but i think killing someone is going a bit too far. Interesting storyline! I'm dying to read the whole book. Thanks for your review.
I agree with you 100%. Lol. You'll have to read to book to see if he actually did. Thanks for stopping by!
Prisallen
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:

Post by Prisallen »

cd20 wrote: 18 May 2021, 13:23 I think this book does sound good, but the errors your mentioned would bother me as well. I agree that people can change, but it is rare to see such a rapid change. I also prefer books with no profanity, but would probably be able to overlook a few. Thank you for such a well-written review!
I appreciate you taking the time to read my review and give your thoughts!
Sandhya23
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sandhya23 »

It seems to be intresting ..wanna know how Ron was killed nd how the murderer caught by policemen ...
Prisallen
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:

Post by Prisallen »

Sandhya23 wrote: 20 May 2021, 10:48 It seems to be intresting ..wanna know how Ron was killed nd how the murderer caught by policemen ...
You would be surprised about how it goes. I hope you get to read it to find out. Thanks for the comments!
Shrashti_04
Favorite Book: Finding James
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by Shrashti_04 »

Mystery books are fabulous and while reading review it seems it is very interesting and mysterious and few suspense is created which I will like to clarify by reading this book.
Niransoundviji

Post by Niransoundviji »

Sylvia asks for Matthew's help to kill Ron. Did they succeed? Intriguing story. I am adding it to my want to read shelf.
Audrey 99
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Audrey 99 »

The story line from the guy's perception is really gripping and also the twist is great .Thanks for the review
axldanna
Currently Reading:

Post by axldanna »

Mmhh i hope this story revolves more in how they plan on killing the abuser and not more on how they were abused and the killing part was just on the last few pages ..

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”