Review of The Struggle

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Re: Review of The Struggle

Post by Prisallen »

Amynwankwo_ wrote: 27 Sep 2021, 17:31 I’ve always stayed away from books with a supernatural side to them. I do very much believe that demons exist and they’re able to possess people but I’d much rather NOT read about it(lol). This was however, one of the most beautifully written review I’ve seen on here. Great job!
Thank you so much for the kind words. I understand about not really wanting to read about people being possessed. I have to say it bothered me a little after reading it.
Amynwankwo_
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amynwankwo.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Amynwankwo_ »

Prisallen wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 15:39
Amynwankwo_ wrote: 27 Sep 2021, 17:31 I’ve always stayed away from books with a supernatural side to them. I do very much believe that demons exist and they’re able to possess people but I’d much rather NOT read about it(lol). This was however, one of the most beautifully written review I’ve seen on here. Great job!
Thank you so much for the kind words. I understand about not really wanting to read about people being possessed. I have to say it bothered me a little after reading it.
haha, sorry about that. You’re very much welcome by the way 😁🙌
Prisallen
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:

Post by Prisallen »

sanjus wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 01:47 This book appears to share valuable information about the Bible , Jesus and dealing with demons. Thanks for your brilliant and elaborate review that gives nice insight of this book.
Thanks so much, Sanjus, for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. I appreciate it.
Prisallen
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:

Post by Prisallen »

Muna Chizzy wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 03:56 This book sounds scary which am not a fan of but it also seems like an educating book that teaches about demons. I feel sorry for Anthony for facing this problem alone and none of his family believed what he was going through as a child.
Yes, it had to be hard knowing that no one believed him. Thanks for the comments!
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
fav_author_id: 2379

Post by Salah bourouba »

this book has almost the same plot as two movies I saw before, so not sure how I feel about it great review
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq
Prisallen
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:

Post by Prisallen »

AfraBrb wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 17:58 this book has almost the same plot as two movies I saw before, so not sure how I feel about it great review
It feels a lot like The Exorcist at the beginning but goes on a different path as the story continues. A lot of this plot is figuring out who is possessed. In addition, the local police are involved, which adds an extra thread to the story. Thanks for reading my review.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”