Review of Shadows That Speak

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ItsBenny_
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-itsbenny.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Re: Review of Shadows That Speak

Post by ItsBenny_ »

Your review is already making me so curious, I can't even wait to read this book. the suspense is definitely something I would love.
Precious Amarachi Nzeakor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-amarachi-nzeakor.html
Latest Review: I'll Always Be With You by Violetta Armour

Post by Precious Amarachi Nzeakor »

Nothing intrigues me more than an author's ability to reel me into the world of his book through description. I become encapsulated, almost like I'm in the book instead. Now, I'll have to determine if I want to be in a book with gory details and high suspense. Great review!
Daniel7888_
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Daniel7888_ »

It's nice book all round but there should have been a touch of humor.

It also gives me creeps for the fact that my name is Daniel too 🤦😂
Jerry334
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry334.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Jerry334 »

I hope Daniel won't kill is new wife like he kill the prostitute. I guess his new wife will make him have a change of heart.
Tehreem_Khan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tehreem-khan.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Tehreem_Khan »

Wow. After reading so many crime thrillers, I'm at the stage where so many books feel redundant. This one, though, looks like a refreshing change.
cianna e

Post by cianna e »

Coming from two point of views one point of view says that the story was not as scary as she thought and at the other point of view says that it is a good story and would not recomend this story at night.
Keamogetse R 1
Currently Reading:

Post by Keamogetse R 1 »

He is probably going to kill the wife or maybe maintain the marriage and continue with his satisfying father by killing the women outside home
Consolata s 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Consolata s 1 »

I have been a die hard fan of thriller gernres. All theserevies are as Inviting and quite temptatious. Since my curiousity is piqued If I get the chance to purchase it i am going to start with this one.
Callmhefenn

Post by Callmhefenn »

This is a very good review...it makes me crave to read the book right away. Daniel seems to be a very mysterious person and I am up for mystery stories anyday.
Ogutu 2001

Post by Ogutu 2001 »

I love the plot of this book, want to get more of it like what will happen to Daniel? Will he kill his wife too as he murdered the prostitute? This story should be read by everyone at all different age groups as it serves a good moral lesson
Bibi Farheen K
Currently Reading: Lore of Light Volume 1
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bibi-farheen-k.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Bibi Farheen K »

"Will his marriage be successful with his hatred for women?" I fear for his wife, honestly. I love thrillers. I want to read the book but, at the same time, I am not sure if I should.
Nwadinso Michael
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwadinso-michael.html
Latest Review: Mon Cheri by Spare Time Novels

Post by Nwadinso Michael »

Shadow that speaks involves a killer that that thinks that wen have a weqlth-seeking mentality. In my opinion, this review has made me want to read this book. Even though it's seems horrific, it sounds intriguing. Thanks for your review.
God is a Poet and he taught me how to hold my pen.
Enamoney
Currently Reading: Gilded Prisons
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Enamoney »

I couldn't imagine anything better than to peruse the book, I partake in the audit, particularly the alert not to peruse it prior to heading to sleep. Daniel is by all accounts a chronic executioner, I think Daniel was enamored, that is the reason he chose to get hitched, notwithstanding his scorn for ladies. Simply horrendous, startling. extremely fascinating. it's a book to peruse. a debt of gratitude is in order for the audit.
Chelsea Elaine S
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelsea-elaine-s.html
Latest Review: The Easter Make Believers by Finn Bell

Post by Chelsea Elaine S »

I don't usually read books with 1800s settings, but after reading this review I want to give it a try. I enjoy both watching movies and reading books with horror or suspense storyline.
Themmie10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-themmie10.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Themmie10 »

I’m surprised that he got married. A man who hates women and that same man getting married does not seem to go along with each other. I wonder how the relationship will be and I hope he won’t murder this woman too because for her to have gotten married to him, it means she liked him to some extent.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”