Review of The Mystery of Flight 2222

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Retirement Planning by William C. Evergreen

Review of The Mystery of Flight 2222

Post by Praise GodWord »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Mystery of Flight 2222" by Thomas Neviaser.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Frank had a sumptuous dinner with Kate, his wife, early enough to catch up with his flight at the JFK Airport. Helen also was on her destination to Argentina for a funeral mass. Both coincidentally sat next to each other as the Air USA Flight 222 hummed its engine to ascend the sky. Onboard the plane, Frank, and Helen became best of friends, as Frank led her to play his usual guess game with seven passengers whenever he was onboard a plane. Could this be a journey of no return for Frank and Helen? Only the reader of this book would unravel the mystery behind this flight and its outcome.

The Mystery of Flight 2222, as written by Thomas Neviaser, is a book that has the structural capacity to keep the reader in suspense with every bit of sentence. A book that spurs hope and encourages the spirit of heroism for one to succeed in life. It further reflects how our dispositions and abilities can bring the desired result, especially in turbulent times of life.

The book is well detailed with facts. The author meticulously explained each event that happened in the story. For example, the author judiciously explained all that happened at the airport, ranging from the assemblage of passengers to the airplane's take-off. I found no error in this book. This implies that it was edited exceptionally. The author's choice of words was quite simple and easy to understand by all class readers. Each of the chapters is structured to keep the reader's apprehension high to dissect the unfoldings of the next chapter. The epilogue mostly attracted me at the end of the story, which captured each of the character's origin and how it affected their fate in the flight and voyage. This part, I love so much.

This book has no negative factors in its grammar, organization, and expressions. However, the ugly content of dissecting the human body and barbarism may not be suitable for some readers who may find it offensive or allergic. Only this part would be considered negative.

Hence, since I found no error in this book added to the author's creative tendency to provide full details of each event, I rate this book four out of four stars.

I recommend this book to all air and water travelers. It will enable them to learn defensive tactics to handle emergencies during plane crashes, or boat capsizes. Moreso, I recommend the book to the aviation and ports authorities for better ways to ensure emergency responses to failed airplanes onboard. This will ensure minimal loss of lives during accidents.

The Mystery of Flight 2222
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

Incredibly how an unplanned event could change your life forever. Only the readers know what happened to Frank and Helen. I guess I better join the club; I'll like to find out.
Sakina Fatima
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakina-fatima.html
Latest Review: Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook by Fred Sievert

Post by Sakina Fatima »

The review tells this book is an exciting and action-packed read. Mystery genres always fascinate me! I would love to indulge myself in this book.
Asiaa Szn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asiaa-szn.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Asiaa Szn »

I want to know if Frank and Helen's relationship exceeds platonic level becaus Frank is married. I'm going to read this to find out. Nice review
Naletsana Makenns
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Naletsana Makenns »

This review keeps us in suspense, it keeps us wondering as to what will happen next. It makes me ask myself alot of questions and the only way to get my questions answered is to actually read the book.
Owuso
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Owuso »

The story is very interesting and worth reading
It makes a person curious of wah will happen next ,it is the best thing to entertain a bored person 👌
Edet Joy
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edet-joy.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Edet Joy »

Nice and compelling review, I'll try this book out. It has a great storyline.
Please do well to check my review <3

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”