Review of Della B's Bleu Glo

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Blessing Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-odii.html
Latest Review: The Proximity of Stars by Benedict Stuart

Review of Della B's Bleu Glo

Post by Blessing Odii »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Della B's Bleu Glo" by J. Stewart Willis.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In Della B’s Bleu Glo by J. Stewart Willis, Les Warin, a chemist who works for Mallet Pharmaceuticals, thought of how to make millions with Blue. He discovered Blue while he was still working in Mallet Pharmaceuticals. When Les informed Cathy of Godfrey's awareness of the blue glow, Cathy proposed killing Godfrey Trainham. Cathy's wild thirst for wealth couldn't make her patient enough for Les to be accomplished with Blue. She divorced Les and married "Etienne Mallet of Mallet Pharmaceuticals." Just after Cathy left, Les' breakthrough began. After signing different contracts with companies on Blue, he met Della B, a hip-hop singer who is bent on making different cosmetics with Blue. Les could eventually lose the patent to Mallet Pharmaceuticals. However, a stolen vision seemed to be reinvented, as Les took to experiments on how to cure Blue, which interacts with human skin when it stays too long on it. A crime scene that had long been forgotten could emerge as Cathy Mallet, and Les Warin reconnect.

This book has four parts specifically written to capture the reader's mind. Every part of the book comprehensively captured the content of the book. I couldn't wait to proceed to the next part as I read. The book had a great storyline. Also, I admire the author's ability to write fluently, keeping the book's original content considering how voluminous the book is. Also, I love how the book focuses on Les and Cathy. It was fascinating to note that this book still revolves around them, and the "blue glow" kept both characters somehow glued to each other.

Cathy was one attractive figure that kept the plot of this book going. Her role in the novel was exceptionally well scripted. Cathy was an inspiration to Les. Les was bent on making millions with a "blue glow" to please Cathy, his wife. This book describes or instead tells the extent a man can go for fame and wealth. Les and Cathy took the path of crime for their passion. It was a step of lust and hunger for fame and wealth.

The book was fascinating to read. Throughout my reading, I wish I could glimpse what this glowing blue looks like. The author took my breath away with the constant description of the "blue glow." The ability of the author to take us through all of Les's experiments was overwhelming. The book was worth my read. I found nothing negative about this book.

Della B’s Bleu Glo by J. Stewart Willis wasn't professionally edited. I found lots of errors while reading. I, therefore, rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. I would love to recommend Della B’s Bleu Glo by J. Stewart Willis to those who enjoy reading crime scene stories.

Della B's Bleu Glo
View: on Bookshelves
rose203
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rose203.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by rose203 »

I share your sentiments on the immaculate characterisation. Great review.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Uwe Neufeld
Favorite Author: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Favorite Book: Treasure Island
Currently Reading: Reconfigurement
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uwe-neufeld.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel
fav_author_id: 3039

Post by Uwe Neufeld »

I like stories about technology and inventors and crime. A good book to read.
Sopulu Ezidimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezidimma-01.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Sopulu Ezidimma »

I love book that have an interesting storyline. Did the crime scene emerge from there meeting together again? Great review
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

I love books that deals with technology and inventors, I'm fallen in love with this book already, I must read the book. Great review.
Mildred Echesa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 103
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mildred-echesa.html
Latest Review: Catch A Raven by Kirro Burrows

Post by Mildred Echesa »

I share the same thoughts with you on the book, and I enjoyed your review.
Poetic Justice
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Exit Strategy
Bookshelf Size: 429
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by NetMassimo »

A crime story centered around an invention is intriguing and well-constructed protagonists make it reacher, so I hope the author does another round of proofreading to make it excellent. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”