Review of Daughter’s Drawings

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuel Okotie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-okotie.html
Latest Review: VROOM! Barry, Kari and the Power Boost! by William G Wilberforce III

Review of Daughter’s Drawings

Post by Emmanuel Okotie »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Daughter’s Drawings" by Nick Botic.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Daughter's Drawings by Nick Botic is an amazing thriller novel. The novel starts by narrating the burglary incident the couple, Botic and Kim, experienced while at Shawn and Dana's home (their in-laws). It occurred at night. Everyone in the house was fast asleep except the couple. They called the police, and the police got to the house on time before the man could break in. However, the man fled when he noticed the police were around. On the other hand, this incident revealed to Botic the terrible experience Kim had been hiding, which occurred a few years ago. There was a stalker at some point in her life that made her worrisome and traumatized. What happened to this stalker? Read this book to find out. Furthermore, this book delves into the lives of the couple and their children. There was also another case of stalking. But this time, it was on a higher level than what the family had ever experienced. Who was this stalker? What did they want? Did Botic and Kim ever find peace? Read this book to find out.

I must confess that I enjoyed reading this book for a lot of reasons. The plot was built in an interesting and captivating manner. There was a lot of suspense. I was gripped by excitement as I read through the pages of this book. I was reading each page with anticipation for the next. The author's style of writing is captivating. He knows how to communicate with his audience with clear and concise words, free of ambiguity. I admire the character development. The author described each character with enough details to help me picture the character in my mind while reading.

Daughter's Drawings by Nick Botic is a fascinating thriller novel that I do not regret reading. I am delighted to have read this book. I will like to state that there is nothing I dislike about this book.

I am rating this book 5 out of 5 stars. This is because of the captivating plot and nice character development. I had fun reading it. Another reason for my rating is that it was thoroughly proofread and edited. I did not notice any errors while reading this book.

I recommend this book to fans of thriller novels. I will also recommend this book to parents with kids. It will serve as a guide on how to raise their kids. However, I do not recommend this book to children because of the profane words used in it.

Daughter’s Drawings
View: on Bookshelves
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

Wow! A lot happens here. I will enjoy getting to know the characters. Their actions seem real to me, and I can understand Kim’s reluctance to share that part of her life.
Paul Link
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-link.html
Latest Review: ChatGPT for Entrepreneurs by Steven A. Ridder

Post by Paul Link »

Thank you for your exciting and engaging review.I enjoyed reading your review and how you provided a summary of the storyline in an interesting way that made me want to read the book. It's great to hear that the plot of the book is captivating and full of suspense. I appreciate how you admired the character development and the author's style of writing. It's always refreshing to hear that a book was well-edited and error-free; it adds to the reading experience. I appreciate your recommendation of the book to fans of thriller novels and parents who want to raise their kids well. I had a great time reading your review, and I look forward to exploring more of your work in the future.
Kelly Tunstall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelly-tunstall.html
Latest Review: Grand Slam Life by Milton Haber, M.D.

Post by Kelly Tunstall »

I found your review very interesting and as I love thriller novels, I look forward to reading the book. Not all books manage to hold our attention, but this sounds like it definitely will.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”