Review of Secrets and Photographs

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Wanjala Izumarock Jimmy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wanjala-izumarock-jimmy.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Re: Review of Secrets and Photographs

Post by Wanjala Izumarock Jimmy »

This must be an interesting book to read
Wanjala Izumarock Jimmy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wanjala-izumarock-jimmy.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by Wanjala Izumarock Jimmy »

This book seems interesting but I don't think I relate to it in any way...
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Exit Strategy
Bookshelf Size: 429
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 41%

Post by NetMassimo »

This crime thriller seems brutally intense with Marissa's situation leaving her under constant threat unless she can solve a mystery that will enable her to save herself. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
King Nyebuchi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-king-nyebuchi.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by King Nyebuchi »

A novel filled with suspense? This is definitely something I'd love to read. Well-done! Your review was a great one.
cryptominer94
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by cryptominer94 »

Their duties involve conversing with witnesses and informants, collecting physical evidence, accessing databases, and conducting interviews to gather crucial information for solving crimes. Marissa Ambrose, a vibrant young detective with the Seattle Police Department, experiences one of the worst moments of her life while working on a case involving the capture of a serial killer. Her friend Tom is killed in the process, leaving Marissa emotionally and physically scarred for life.she was instructed to regularly visit a therapist, who would assess her readiness to resume her job and communicate with the authorities accordingly.Dealing with the constant threat of a stalking serial killer, Marissa was determined to reveal the murderer's identity and end the nightmare that had consumed her life both physically and emotionally. 

Velson julliey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-velson-julliey.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Velson julliey »

"Secrets and Photographs" by A. K. Ramirez.
Mere apprehending the title of the book one can note that the books's storyline is superb.
Aside from that I find interesting some aspects of your review. From its selective and unique word choice to its simplified and straightforward writing pattern. I must commend you have a way with words, and you've got an excellent review. Keep up the good work.
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by 7033255157 »

Wow, you are actually referring to me I love this kind of book. It keeps appealing to me in every dimensions about the genre and I can't imagine myself skipping this book. I want to appreciate the reviewer for the work of arts display and to the author for his/her efforts.
Benjamin Sinkala 94
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quintine-benjamin-sinkala.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven! by Jemima Paul and Arvind Paul

Post by Benjamin Sinkala 94 »

I seems its a very good book. Beautiful review.
Mehul P
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mehul-p.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Mehul P »

I've been a fan of suspense thrillers since I was a child. This book seems like a perfect fit.
avaregidor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by avaregidor »

I enjoyed reading this thrilling murder mystery that follows Detective Marissa Ambrose as she tries to stop a serial killer who is stalking her. This gives a good summary of the plot, the characters, and the themes of the book, without revealing any spoilers. It also praises A. K. Ramirez. writing style, the editing quality, and the suspenseful twists and turns of the story. I can see why you rated this book 5 out of 5 stars.
A
Joseph Olivia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joseph-olivia.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Joseph Olivia »

You've skillfully portrayed the tension in the story, especially with the stalker's involvement and Marissa's challenges. Your ability to capture the suspense and determination of the characters contributes to the vividness of your summary.
Joseph Olivia
Currently Reading:

Post by Joseph Olivia »

I appreciate your attention to the emotional complexities of the characters. Your analysis of Marissa's decisions, particularly her sacrifice to protect Jared, reflects your understanding of the character dynamics and their motivations
EBERE WRITES COCEPT
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebere-writes-cocept.html
Latest Review: Island Girl by Charles R Hinckley

Post by EBERE WRITES COCEPT »

Marissa's decision to protect her loved ones, even if it means ending her relationship with Jared, showcases her dedication to their safety. The complexity of her actions and the misunderstandings that arise add depth to her character and the overall plot.
Joseph Olivia
Currently Reading:

Post by Joseph Olivia »

Secrets and Photographs by A.K. Ramirez presents an intense storyline where Detective Marissa Ambrose battles the aftermath of a horrifying encounter with a stalker. The novel expertly weaves a gripping tale of torment and resilience as Marissa navigates the haunting trauma while unraveling a chilling mystery.
Veronica Hunter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-veronica-hunter.html
Latest Review: The Tainted Jade by Richard Blaine

Post by Veronica Hunter »

"Secrets and Photographs" by A.K. Ramirez is a captivating dive into the world of detective Marissa Ambrose, highlighting the author's skill in crafting intense and suspenseful narratives.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”