Review of Third Time's the Charm

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Review of Third Time's the Charm

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Third Time's the Charm" by Michale Mohr.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

According to Walsh, the Egyptian amulet, which he called a charm, has curative powers, so he needed to have it. Being a wealthy man, he could afford to buy it, but the ones being sold online are fake. Dominic Gallo is the man who will help him steal this charm. The possible people who might have this amulet are Dr. Stack, Jeffrey Stahl, and Melinda Stark. Detective Tom, Melinda's boyfriend, had organized a surprise birthday party for her. Jason, Jackson, and Matt were on their way to attend the party. They were taking Matt's route and decided to greet his father, Dr. Stack. Surprisingly, they discovered he was bleeding. Jason tried to stop the bleeding, while the rest called 911. Who is Officer Billings? What is the relationship that exists between Billings and Dominic?

A homicide was discovered; the victim was Jeffrey Stahl, who happened to be Jason's friend. Tom and Detective Lansing needed to investigate this homicide to know the killer and the motive behind the homicide. But investigations were interrupted by instructions from above. Who interrupted the investigation process? How was the killer discovered?

I was amazed and overwhelmed by the romantic love that exists between Melinda and Tom, and I also applaud the understanding they have and the forgiveness virtue they portray. This book discourages robbery, killing, and cheating. It is worthy of note that this book teaches good friendship and care. It is also essential that people employ determination, focus, and perseverance in whatever they intend to achieve or accomplish. I will also want to emphasize diligence and hard work in one's profession or job. I sincerely admire the optimal carefulness and critical thinking displayed by the detectives. More so, this book practically teaches good parenting.

This book is absolutely full of suspense and well-detailed; no stone was left unturned. Also, the story is well-structured and organized. I commend the author for this engaging and fascinating story. I also love the fact that the characters were well explained, even though numerous characters were involved. The story is not complex; it is intriguing and easy to comprehend. I will not forget to mention that the story contains two grammatical errors. Hence, it is professionally edited.

The only negative aspect I could observe is that each chapter did not have any captivating headings, which would have made it more fascinating. I will thereby give Third Time's the Charm by Michale Mohr five out of five stars. I will suggest this book to anyone who desires to learn how to carry out tactful investigations and research. I will also recommend it to anyone who desires to inculcate the virtues of love, forgiveness, and good friendship.

Third Time's the Charm
View: on Bookshelves
Kirui Collins
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirui-collins.html
Latest Review: Zen and the Art of Writing by Ray Hodgson

Post by Kirui Collins »

The love between Melinda and Tom has grasped my attention.
Anthony Ekemezie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ekemezie.html
Latest Review: Crucible of the Damned by Jason Brookshier

Post by Anthony Ekemezie »

I love a book that is full of suspense and well-detailed. The author must be a really talented writer. I would definitely be reading this book.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Citadel
Bookshelf Size: 430
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 43%

Post by NetMassimo »

Romance is not my thing but the mystery seems interesting and suspenseful with many questions waiting for answers. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: By The Rivers of Babylon by Mary Glickman

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

This review provides a detailed and positive overview of the book "Third Time's the Charm" by Michale Mohr. It highlights the engaging story, well-explained characters, and valuable lessons on investigation, love, forgiveness, and friendship. Although two grammatical errors and the lack of captivating chapter headings are noted, the review overall suggests that the book is professionally edited and enjoyable. It appears to be a helpful review, sufficient in providing information, and likely to motivate readers to purchase and consider adding it to their library.
Mari Thompson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mari-thompson.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Mari Thompson »

Sounds like there is a lot going on in this book, and
a lot of characters to get-to-know. Thanks for the detailed review.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”