Review of Max AI Chatbot Revenge

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nzube Chizoba Okeke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nzube-chizoba-okeke.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Review of Max AI Chatbot Revenge

Post by Nzube Chizoba Okeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Max AI Chatbot Revenge" by Anthony Silman.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

It is the 21st century, and the wave of artificial intelligence has taken the world by storm. With the rising application of AI comes rising concerns: Will AI take over our jobs? Can AI be manipulated in certain people's favor? How accurate can the machines be? Is this all a grand plan by the government to control information flow and people's minds? As the use of AI grows, so do the security concerns.

At Onetelcall, these concerns slowly become real. They find out that the recent occurrences in the world of artificial intelligence and cyber security may not be as coincidental as they might appear. Coupled with the ongoing real-life events — stolen axes, strange men following women home, and unlikely partnerships — a dangerous plot is brewing that can threaten the security of the world as we know it. Can it be stopped on time? Read the book to find out.

Max AI Chatbot Revenge by Anthony Silman is a novel that showcases the dangers that come with artificial intelligence and is, as the author puts it, "fiction based on fact."

Each chapter of the book follows a different character and part of the plot. These various parts begin to blend before we get halfway through the book. We begin to see the connections and how the characters might intertwine.

The plot is character-driven, and most of the information is communicated to the reader through dialogue. I love how the different characters' personalities shine through in their dialogue. Some are loud, some are refined, some are nervous, and some are brash. Without the author overexplaining, we can glean this information through a few well-placed details. This dialogue aspect of the book also imbues it with some humor to lighten up the emotions of reading about cyber-terrorism.

This book is a present-day thriller. It is not so far in the past that it becomes fantasy or so much in the future that it becomes science fiction. It encapsulates current struggles and realities, making it relatable and real.

This book is the fourth book in a series, but it does not affect the reader's ability to enjoy and understand it. There might be some confusion with the character names initially because many characters are introduced almost simultaneously, and some have been introduced more carefully in previous installments of the series. For example, Angel and Jesus, two brothers whose roles are to protect Max and Duggie, have been introduced in previous books. However, it doesn't pose a problem; most readers will adapt quickly.

Max AI Chatbot Revenge was professionally edited. I found nothing to dislike about it. Therefore, I'd rate it 5 out of 5 stars and recommend it to people who love "technothrillers."

Max AI Chatbot Revenge
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Samuel Falle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-falle.html
Latest Review: The Power of Conscious Connection by Talia Fox

Post by Samuel Falle »

This review appreciated the book and applauded the author for doing a great job in creating it. Based on the pleasant impression the author's writing created, the reviewer also did well in making me want to include the book on my bookshelf.
Abdoborg
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Abdoborg »

the pleasant impression the author s writing created, the reviewer also did well in making me want to include the book on my bookshelf.
Samuel Falle
Currently Reading:

Post by Samuel Falle »

This review appreciated the book and applauded the author for doing a great job in creating it. Based on the pleasant impression the author's writing created, the reviewer also did well in making me want to include the book on my bookshelf.
Samuel Falle
Currently Reading:

Post by Samuel Falle »

Samuel Falle
Currently Reading:

Post by Samuel Falle »

NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Writing for the Vialins
Bookshelf Size: 433
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 45%

Post by NetMassimo »

A thriller based on state-of-the-art technology seems interesting and offers food for thought about the progress of chatbots, their potential, their flaws, and the danger they might pose. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”